“Delicious!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Indiana
“Delicious!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Unfortunately, we discovered this place on our last day in Tahoe. Otherwise I think we probably would have eaten lunch here every day. It is that good. Honest...it's yummy! We were in Truckee for the day shopping and asked one of the locals where to eat for lunch. They recommended this place and it did not dissappoint. The portion sizes are huge, the food delish, the staff was kind and patient as we ordered for all 7 of us and overall just a wonderful little gem of a place. I highly recommend the veggie wrap and the Reuben.

• Visited June 2013

90% Recommend
“FIVE SPOONS!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Voted Truckee Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year in 2012.

The food is as good as all the reviews. Great sandwiches. The place is packed at lunch time.

On the Bonkmeister Scale: 5 Spoons !!!!!

• Visited June 2013
Truckee, California
“Best Sandwiches in Truckee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is the best deli in town. I've been there many times. Always solid. I usually get the veggie sub on blue cheese bread. Yes, you heard me, blue cheese bread.

Visited May 2013
Truckee, California
“They sure got the name right.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I've been here several dozen times and never had a bad experience. The food is always good and fresh, no pre-processed junk here. The bread is amazing and made in house. The staff is friendly, fast and accommodating to special orders. The sandwiches are huge and they don't skimp on the meats and the best part, their prices. For the size of the sandwich you are almost stealing the food.

We will continue to eat here.

• Visited February 2013
Dillon
“Full Belly, Indeed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This place is amazing...it's easily one of my favorite restaurants in all of Truckee/Tahoe. First of all, the value is amazing...portions are HUGE! Second, everything is amazingly fresh, starting with the bread...which they make in the store, I believe. Third, they source their meat and veggies locally as much as possible (I really want to say it's all locally sourced, but I am not 100% sure about that). That is really important to me because local just tastes better! The meats are amazingly flavorful and each sandwich is crafted with love. As good as the food is here...and I must say I could not disagree MORE with sejw's review of FBD...I can not say enough good things about Staff here. They are always friendly and willing to accommodate requests that are reasonable and they are so into what they do and it shows. They are friendly and inviting. Full Belly leaves my tummy and my heart happy!

• Visited November 2012