Booked an impromptu spring ski weekend and decided to give the Village a try. The village has lots of shopping and dining options including a roller skating rink and even a movie theater. There are a couple of high end condo (Hyatt and Ritz) properties for those who want a four or more star experience. The Village Lofts and Rooms are bare bones accommodations that are close to the gondola. Noise wasn’t an issue during our stay but might be during winter or spring break if on the lower floors. Staff is friendly and helpful.
Overall we were impressed by the Northstar at Tahoe resort and we will return for the great skiing and overall quality of the resort but we will be looking for better lodging for our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northstar-at-Tahoe™ Resort is host to a recently completed $55 million base area village featuring movie theaters, conference spaces, and 35 unique shops, galleries, California-based specialty stores and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Amex, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Northstar California Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northstar-At-Tahoe Hotel Truckee
- Northstar At Tahoe Truckee