Stayed here with family in a studio loft. Cannot beat the convenience of the shuttle to village, we all, kids and adults alike, love the village, the amenities, lunch at the ritz, and skiing at Northstar is a family favorite. The studio condo is a disappointment for the money though, beyond rustic, barely decorated, super noisy heater, minimal amenities in kitchen, really basic all the way...seems chinzy for this much money. Its all about location. We'd come again but manage your expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northstar California Resort is host to a recently completed $55 million base area village featuring movie theaters, conference spaces, and 35 unique shops, galleries, California-based specialty stores and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Northstar California Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northstar-At-Tahoe Hotel Truckee
- Northstar At Tahoe Truckee