We skied here for three days and had a great time. Grooming of the slopes was excellent, no crowds mid-week, and fast express lifts all over the mountain. Lookout mountain and the Backside offered up exciting black diamond challenges. We finished off each day on the couches next to the ice rink in the Village drinking Starbucks. Nice shoppes too.
- Also Known As:
- Northstar-At-Tahoe Hotel Truckee
- Northstar-At-Tahoe Hotel
- Northstar At Tahoe Truckee
- Northstar At Tahoe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northstar-at-Tahoe™ Resort is host to a recently completed $55 million base area village featuring movie theaters, conference spaces, and 35 unique shops, galleries, California-based specialty stores and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Amex, Otel, Fareportal , Venere, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Northstar California Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.