A large group of friends stayed here last month for a friend's wedding that was onsite. Our condo was fabulous - large enough for 8 of us, huge kitchen, beautiful balcony. (I don't remember the name of the building, but it faced the woods in the back and was one of the newer buildings.) It was gorgeous and I'll be staying again.
My only problem was that the staff didn't seem to for see potential problems or deal with them in an efficient manner. The wedding was the same as a large event, and there wasn't enough parking for us - or they wouldn't give it to us. We were given the run-around for quite some time. It was really frustrating. The staff did the best they could, but I just wish they would have planned better for both events. It's no fun wondering if your car is going to get towed in the middle of your friends' wedding.
Overall, I'll stay here again because it's just so beautiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northstar-at-Tahoe™ Resort is host to a recently completed $55 million base area village featuring movie theaters, conference spaces, and 35 unique shops, galleries, California-based specialty stores and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Northstar California Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northstar-At-Tahoe Hotel Truckee
- Northstar At Tahoe Truckee