We stayed in the Indian Hills area of Northstar in the middle of August. The front office informed us that most condos in that area do NOT have A/C. It was very uncomfortable most of the time. It was very hot and I would expect all the condos to have A/C considering the amount of money they charge. The most they could do was send over 3 fans and give us a small discount. The condo was clean and nicely appointed.
They resort was very nice, the staff was helpful, and the free shuttle was great. Dont expect to be within walking distance to the village. The shuttle is on-call and prompt. The recreation center is really nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northstar California Resort is host to a recently completed $55 million base area village featuring movie theaters, conference spaces, and 35 unique shops, galleries, California-based specialty stores and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Northstar California Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northstar-At-Tahoe Hotel Truckee
- Northstar At Tahoe Truckee