We spent 2 nights in the 2 bedrooms condo but we didn't have enough warm water for bathtub. The air conditioner was very not stable too. It was always too hot upstairs, and too cold in the bedrooms downstairs. We called the front desk and the maintenance guy came quickly. But after he checked everything he told us that everything was fine. The heater is 30 yrs old so it took time to heat the water. So we needed to wait 20-30 minutes for the water heated after each shower. Every night we spent 2 hours to wait warm water. When we checked out, we complained the situations again. The lady in the front desk seemed very understandable because she told us many customers complained about hot water already. It was really unacceptable after all-day ski without warm water to bath!
- Also Known As:
- Northstar-At-Tahoe Hotel Truckee
- Northstar-At-Tahoe Hotel
- Northstar At Tahoe Truckee
- Northstar At Tahoe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northstar-at-Tahoe™ Resort is host to a recently completed $55 million base area village featuring movie theaters, conference spaces, and 35 unique shops, galleries, California-based specialty stores and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Northstar California Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.