Condos are dated and feel a little worn out. Shag carpet, dark woods, minimal lighting. Our condo was 2 bedrooms, sleeps up to 4. Sort of the place I would stay at when I was in my 20's. Only one very small full bath, and a tiny half bath. Room had a musty odor but was visually clean. Dishwasher full upon arrival with card that stated "dishes are clean"...in other words, unload yourself. We paid about $250./night which is way overpriced for this quality. Bedrooms were on lower floor, kitchen and main room on second floor, which made the lower floor a little on the cold side.
- Also Known As:
- Northstar-At-Tahoe Hotel Truckee
- Northstar-At-Tahoe Hotel
- Northstar At Tahoe Truckee
- Northstar At Tahoe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northstar-at-Tahoe™ Resort is host to a recently completed $55 million base area village featuring movie theaters, conference spaces, and 35 unique shops, galleries, California-based specialty stores and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Northstar California Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.