We stayed in one of the one bedroom condos in the Ironhorse South building. I was impressed by how well appointed the kitchen was. We especially enjoyed snuggling in front of the large, stone gas fireplace on chilly winter nights. You can walk right from the condo to the lifts and slopes. The bellman also recommended we rent skis through the Black Tie service, which comes right to your room to fit you with all your gear. It was so much easier than dealing with the lines the next morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northstar-at-Tahoe™ Resort is host to a recently completed $55 million base area village featuring movie theaters, conference spaces, and 35 unique shops, galleries, California-based specialty stores and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Amex, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Northstar California Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northstar-At-Tahoe Hotel Truckee
- Northstar At Tahoe Truckee