My girlfriends and I stayed in Northstar-at-Tahoe resort, and the ski-in, ski-out condo was fantastic. Very clean, super convenient, and I loved the ski locker on the ground floor. Even though there was no natural snow, the snow-makers were running and we had enough snow to keep us busy for four days. I have to admit, I am not a mogul skier. Blues and greens for me, and there were enough runs for me to have a bit of variety. The weather was beautiful, although some snow clouds would have been welcome. The staff were friendly and helpful, without exception. Restaurants were great and not too expensive. Lunch at Zephr lodge slope-side is a must-do. Non-skiers can take the gondola up for lunch and pictures. Oh, and there are professional photographers there to take your group's picture. Very, very nice!
- Also Known As:
- Northstar-At-Tahoe Hotel
- Northstar-At-Tahoe Hotel Truckee
- Northstar At Tahoe Truckee
- Northstar At Tahoe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northstar-at-Tahoe™ Resort is host to a recently completed $55 million base area village featuring movie theaters, conference spaces, and 35 unique shops, galleries, California-based specialty stores and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Amex, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Northstar California Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.