“we enjoyed our stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sea Cliff Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Trinidad
Sea Cliff Motel
You added Sea Cliff Motel to your Saves list
1895 Patrick's Point Drive, Trinidad, CA 95570   |
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Trinidad
“we enjoyed our stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

My husband, dog, & I stayed at the Sea Cliff last week. The propriotors were dedicated to helping us feel comfortable, their dog welcoming, our room very pleasant. Our pet is very important to us, & he was welcomed, as well. We highly recommend this homey establishment for a relaxing trip to the ocean. It is in a nice location for going to the both the Redwoods & to the beach

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Cambridge, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

This place is great! My boyfriend and I stayed here while we were on a road trip in January. We were so glad to have found this! The owner was so nice (and has a cute dog!) and had great recommendations for places to go in the area. The room we stayed in was very Twin Peaks and cozy. I would definitely recommend staying here if you are looking for a cute and affordable place to stay. I wish we could have stayed longer!

Gerber, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

We stayed over the weekend with our kids and our dog. Traveling with a dog is never easy and our dog being big is usually turned away. This place was amazing and had the most comfortable bed ive ever stayed in away from home. I would have taken it home if I could have. Quiet little place that feels like home. Room was clean and I have no complaints.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I just stayed in this little motel last night. We thought it was such a home like feeling that we recommend anyone to stay here if you want to be comfortable. The owners were so amazing and great to talk to. As far as the other comments about flies, we never saw one. The room was very clean and cozy. Thank you guys for the great experience and for being so helpful. We will definitely be staying here again sooner then later.

• Stayed April 2014
Martinez, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

a cute little place in a country setting in a friendly little town along the coast the room was nice & clean the owner's were very friendly I would definitely come back again. Small & quite not like some other motel's. beautiful green landscapes

• Stayed February 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

First off I seldom leave negative reviews on TA; however, given that I value the feedback of my fellow reviewers and know that they rely on the feedback of others here goes. My husband and I were traveling up the coast of California on our move from Ohio to Washington. We were traveling with our pug, so our options were limited to places that were dog friendly. My husband found this place, saw the good reviews on TA, the rate was good and they were dog friendly, perfect...wrong! We should have turned away immediately and found another place to stay, but we have traveled so far that we were anxious to turn in. The place is in need of major repair!The ceiling tiles were falling in, the walls were covered with wood paneling, and there were numerous flies in the bathroom. I was creeped out by the whole experience. We went to bed and left before the lobby even opened the following morning. Part of me feels badly about leaving such a negative review as the owner was very friendly. I do not understand how other TA reviewers could leave such glowing comments as this was the worst hotel/motel experience I've ever had. I wanted to leave feedback because I'd have for other TA followers to have the same experience.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

At least 5 flies accompanied us on our stay in the motel. Also the ceiling tiles were drooping down. You are better off in a tent. Might be worth the price if location was better and it was renovated. I think we paid $85 plus tax. one plus - Owner was very nice.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Sea Cliff Motel? Share your experiences!