“Good value, nice staff, worked fine” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Tracy
Los Angeles, California
“Good value, nice staff, worked fine”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Stayed on business. Both the evening and morning staff were very friendly and went out of their way to make me comfortable. They didn't have the room ready as feather-free, but did have one pillow (of the 8 on the two beds) that wasn't feather. Room was clean, bed comfortable enough, no mildew in the bathroom. Breakfast was fine. Standard packaged scrambled eggs, and no hard-boiled eggs, but all the standard breads & yogurts + fruit - it works for a day or two. They do offer some discounts for dinner at the adjacent hamburger place or Applebees, but I opted for the Vietnamese place across the street and that was fabulous. I would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
DOSHIA M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Tracy, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Hello,

I'm so happy to hear our staff "Kept our Promises" during your stay with us and I'm happy to see you will be coming back. So sorry about the feather pillows being in your room.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Eagle Point, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We just spent 3 nights at this Inn over the Christmas holidays and could not have had a better experience. The room was spacious with comfortable beds, extremely clean and housekeeping was very accommodating. Each person we encountered at the Front Desk was friendly and more than anxious to assist us with whatever we needed. Breakfast had a good assortment of items and was more than adequate.

Not related to our stay, our GPS (which has the newest maps) was totally inaccurate in locating the hotel. As stated by another reviewer, look for the Applebee's on Naglee Road and turn into the drive just before Applebee's.

Overall we had a great experience at this hotel (including at the indoor pool) and will not hesitate to stay at the Fairfield Inn Tracy on our next visit.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
DOSHIA M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Tracy, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you and I'm so happy to hear "We Kept Our Promises".
Little Rock, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Travelled here for business recently and not sure if I will stay there again on future visits.

On the positive side, the front desk really tried to make it a good experience. The first room I checked into had dirty towels left in the bathtub by housekeeping, so they upgraded me to a king suite. Only problem with the king suite was a very poor wifi connection. The manager moved me to anothe room and everything was great there.

This site does not have an exercise facility, but does allow guests to work out in a very nice gym about 3 miles away. If you like a good place to workout and don't mind leaving the hotel, this is great.

The location has several good restaurants and shopping within walking distance.

Room Tip: Poor rating for room based on inconsistent wifi. Check your wifi before accepting a room.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
DOSHIA M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Tracy, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you for your review. I'm happy I was able to take care of your issue and "Keep our Promises".
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I am here for 3 nights. Super clean, nice place to stay. Standard Fairfield Inn. Good, free wi-fi. Free parking. Good breakfast. The front desk staff is exceptional. I came in contact with a couple of them, and each one was nicer than the next. My room is nice and big, comfy bed, big bathroom. All good.

One thing about the directions to get here. I drove past the place 10 times before I called them. As you are on Naglee off the Freeway, you have to turn right, right before the Applebees. (A Toyota dealer will be on your left on Naglee.) If you go past the Applebees on your right, you are too far. After you turn before the Applebees, you'll see the hotel right next to a Hampton Inn at the next right turn. I would have never seen the hotel from Naglee Road, had I not called and asked them where they were. I would have just kept driving in circles.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
DOSHIA M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Tracy, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for letting us know "We kept our Promises". I will share this with our time.
Vantaa, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in Tracy Fairfield on our way to the north California and this was really nice place to stay. People in the reception were very helpful and we felt welcome. The room was clean and just suitable for us it was also beautiful. The breakfast even included some hot items, so we were happy when driving forward. The only problem was finding the hotel the first time. My navigator was not helping and the house number did not help. I had to call the hotel before we found the place as it is situated in a shopping area and there was not very big signs.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
DOSHIA M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Tracy, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Thank you for the great review and I "Promises to work on better signage".

Again thank you,
Hollister, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

I have stayed at this property several times. It is located near the Tracy mall with lots of restaurants nearby.
The rooms are clean and the staff is nice.
They offer free breakfast.
The price is very good compared to other hotels in this class.
I will stay again when in Tracy.

Room Tip: Request a room facing the parking lot. These are less noisy than the other side.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Hello,

Thank you for the great review and we look forward to seeing you return.

Vancouver, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

I travel to Stockton several times a year for business and usually stay in Stockton but had to look elsewhere last time and I landed at the Tracy Fairfield Inn near Tracy Mall. As a previous resident of the area, I am pretty familiar with the hotel options which aren't many in San Joaquin county. This location is convenient to Stockton, Manteca or Tracy - possibly Modesto if you don't mind a 20 minute drive. The rooms were half the price of the Courtyard Stockton on the week i stayed so that made it worth it alone.

The rooms are as expected by Fairfield - a good value and clean. I have to say I was very impressed with the staff at this Fairfield - they were professional and friendly.

The Tracy location is extremely convenient to restaurants and stores as it sits on the edge of the Mall. There are several good local restaurants if you take a short walk across the street toward the freeway.

My only real complaint is not really the hotel's fault and one of the negatives you accept for the convenience to the freeway - the noise from the freeway. Since the commute starts fairly early from Tracy over the Altamont - there is a substantial amount of noise sometimes in the early AM. Our window faced east - I am wondering if the west facing rooms near the north side of the building might be quieter and will try those next time.

My other not so positive was the free breakfast but hey - it is free afterall :) - I would like to see a little more variety maybe? The Springhill line seems to have a much better free breakfast than most Fairfields.

But for the price and convenience i'd recommend this hotel as one of the best places to consider staying in the area on business or even just passing through.

But I can't complain about the price, internet or staff and I do like the indoor swimming pool as well as a nice fitness room.

Room Tip: Try a west facing room near the north side of the property. Parking is extensive and free.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
DOSHIA M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Tracy, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Hello,

It's been a while seen you have stayed with us. Thank you for your review we hope to see you return soon.

Thank you, "We Promise to Keep our Promises".

Doshia

Been to Fairfield Inn Tracy? Share your experiences!