“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Tracy
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here last week while visiting my husbands parents and it was great . Staff was helpful, Oyuky, I believe her name is , in particular was very kind and informative . Rooms were clean and nice . Overall , good experience . We enjoyed the grab and go breakfast , especially the cute little muffins :) . I would definitely come back, keep up the good work

• Stayed August 2013
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Hi there,

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am so pleased to know that Oyuky provided you with the information you needed and offered great service! I have shared your comments with her and she was delighted to hear how she enhanced your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

No ewww factor here, I can be a little picky and ESA Tracy met my expectations for Security and Cleanliness and beat the competition in Value and Friendliness.

*SARAI (and the staff ) was always friendly and gets my high marks for *always saying hi, *remembering my name and *greeting me with a smile.

All of the staff were very accommodating (as they should be ) and made sure I had everything I needed,.
Jillian has assembled a good crew or team who seem to enjoy their job and have the personality that's necessary to deliver a positive experience when having to sleep in a bed that's not your own:-)
The locatIon was near to freeway entrances, Westgate mall and theater, shopping center and grocery stores. Grocery stores are handy if you're staying for a time with your condo sized kitchen area and full sized fridge in each unit.
I felt safe and secure with passkey entry and I get the impression they try to keep the undesirables away which is very important to me. I would want my mother to stay there and feel safe as well.

Special thanks to Oyuki, Virginia, Jenna and the housecleaning staff for making my stay a happy one:-)

I would reccommend ESA TRACY and a Non smoking room, unless you're a smoker then I would recommend you go outside and smoke and save the indoor fresh air for all!

Stayed July 2013
Hi Alan,

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about our staff. I'm glad that you feel safe and secure at our location. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home; after all, a well equipped kitchen is always handy! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I stayed here at this wonderful location w/my family and I'll be honest I didn't expect much from extended stay due to my past experiences w/ them but let me tell you! That beautiful red headed receptionist OYUKY was such a huge factor and big part of me changing my mind about the extended stay name thank you for all the hospitality.

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with Oyuky. I truly appreciate your kind comments. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I normally stay at ESA every time I travel, but this one raise the bar for the rest of them, very friendly and professional staff, clean rooms and great location. The lady at the front desk named Oyuki is very helpful.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Jeff - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am proud that Oyuky provided you with such excellent customer service and that you found our staff overall to be professional as well as friendly. Also, it is great to read that you enjoyed your clean room and our hotel's location.

Tomball, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Great stay

The manager, Jillian, runs a great crew of competent and cheerful staff. The girls all seem to enjoy their jobs and it shows in their service.

In particular, Virginia was amazing. Nothing beats coming in from a long day of work to be greater with an ear to ear smile and by name no less.

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff provided you with such great service, especially Jill. I look forward to sharing your comments with the entire team and hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.
Mountain House, ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Virginia is an excellent representative offering great service, can do spirit with a positive demeanor and smile. The hotel is new(er) clean and safe area. There are a number of restaurants nearby as well as a good discount grocery and pharmacy.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the great service from Virginia. Our team is committed to satisfying our guest, so we are very thankful for your feedback.

Once again, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to continue to provide you with a great experience.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

The entire staff is extremely professional. They have all gone above the call if duty for me. My son and I are staying here awaiting our new home to close and the extra little things they have done for me mean allot. Like printing and facing a couple if documents here and there and just there complete friendliness has meant the world to us.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff has made your stay so pleasant. As well, I glad that we were able to assist you as needed while you are awaiting your new home to close.

Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you and your son feel at home wile staying with us.

Been to Extended Stay America - Stockton - Tracy? Share your experiences!