1. Fee for pets was a surprise. The verbiage on Southwest Airline booking was not clear. And, it was not mentioned again on confirmation email. $20 per pet per night is high.
2. Broken bed. Once notified, management provided a new room.
3. Shower head. The shower head looks nice, but sprays wider than the tub.
4. Flaking paint. The paint above the shower is water damaged.
5. TV remote. The cable service and TV were not integrated well enough and the large universal remote confusing. Had to unplug the power to reboot the system.
6. Warm refrigerator. The refrigerator was nice, but it was not cold enough.
7. Breakfast. Lousy. Hot/Cold water available outside the door at the water cooler. No decaf coffee. The only fruit was apple. Stale bread, stale pastries. The bagel didn't fit in the popup toaster.
8. Wifi Internet. On the slow side but workable. The log-in process is tedious. The codes provided expired half way through the stay without notification.
9. Computer in lobby. TOO SLOW TO USE.
10. Noise. The foot steps up stairs went on all night. The TV next door was audible.
11. Lighting. There was only one overhead light and it was in the far corner.
1. Staff. Very nice and courteous. Did what they could to help us out.
2. Pet friendly. Poop bags, grass patch, laminate floors. Would be even better if grass area were enclosed so pets could be off leash.
3. Furniture. Simple but functional furnishings.
4. TV programming. Good cable service.
5. Location. Fabulous.
It may seem like I'm being pretty negative in my review, I actually appreciated the stay here. The location for us on this trip was great, the people who worked there were great. There just needs some tweaking to make the hotel better overall. I would give a 3 out of 5 for the overall rating. If I didn't have to pay an extra 50% for the pet fee, this would have been a very nice value, even with the lousy breakfast.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Orbitz so you can book your Ramada Torrance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Torrance Hotel Torrance