“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Torrance

You added Ramada Torrance to your Saves list
Ramada Torrance
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2888 Pacific Coast Highway, Crenshaw & Hawthorne Blvds, Torrance, CA 90505   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Torrance
Riverside, California
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

I bought concert tickets for a show in Carson and was able to stay at the Ramada Inn at Torrance for a great deal. Although I booked the room late, I was still able to score an affordable deal. The customer service was excellent since I asked the front desk if I could print out my concert tickets, and they let me print free of charge in the back. I let the front desk know that I wanted a room close to my car as well as a room that was secluded. The front desk happily accommodated my needs by letting me select a room of my choice. When I entered the room, I was surprised with the great channel selection for the television. The room also included a mini fridge which was very useful along with other usual amenities one can expect at any other hotel. I had an enjoyable 2 night stay, and I would definitely come back if I am in the area again. In conclusion, I would highly recommend this place if you are traveling on a budget and also because it is located on the beautiful PCH. The customer service is great, the room has everything you need and more. If you need anything else, the hotel is located in an area that has a lot of stores rather than being in the middle of nowhere. The only slight downside was that the smoking room smelt a little funky, but all smoking rooms smell a little strange at first.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
RamadaInnTorrance, Manager at Ramada Torrance, responded to this review, November 7, 2011
Thanks for such an in depth review of our property. We are glad that we were able to meet and exceede every expectation for your stay. We hope sincerly that you will visit us again and we'll make sure to treat you just as amazing.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

This was the worst overnight experience I have ever had. The carpets were so dirty I was tempted to sleep with my shoes on. The entire room had a smell that stayed in my clothes on the drive home. Don't even consider staying at this place!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
We are sorry that your experience at our facilieties was less than adequate. However, your opinion has been acknowledged. In addition if ever you do change your mind and decide to stay in the area, please give us another chance and we promise to do everything to meet your standards. Thanks.
North Hollywood, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2011

If you're on a budget, then this is what you are looking for. Great staff that is very helpful.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
We appreciate your short review and would like to thank you again for your business! Please come back anytime!
San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2011

Was traveling down the coast to LA when I stayed here for 2 nights. It was a little retro, but clean -- I was especially impressed by the bathroom. Good channel selection on the TV and we didn't hear the neighbors at all. There's all the usual amenities: coffee packets, toiletries, AC, mini fridge, and hair dryer. There're also a lot of restaurants & stores nearby, including a decent chinese restaurant right next door, and a Walgreens down the street.

Also, apparently there is a room with a jacuzzi in it somewhere in this Ramada... I didn't get the chance to stay there, but will definitely check it out next time.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Thanks for the great review, and an extra thanks for mentioning our jaccuzzi suite. We are glad that you enjoyed the ammenities as well as the location and please make sure to swing by again and we will make sure to have that jaccuzzi room reserved just for you!
San Jose, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2011

Excellent value and the Chinese restaurant next door is not too shabby either :) Clean rooms and a short drive from the pier/beach. Would definitely go again if I'm in the area!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Thanks for the strong review of our property. The Chinese resturant is definently one of the under-appreciated ammeneties located on our propertly. Please come back anytime you visit the South Bay Area.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2011

the rooms were nice and the staff was very welcoming and helpful throughout our entire stay. definitely will be making a trip back whenever we are in town again!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Thanks for your great review, we are glad we could exceed your expectations and hope that you'll visit us again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

From check in to departure, front desk and maid service went out of there way to accomadate my family, G.M. was very helpful

• Stayed September 2011
Thanks for the review on our property. It is greatly appreciated. We are glad you had a wonderful time here please come back anytime!

Been to Ramada Torrance? Share your experiences!