“Just average or less” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Torrance

You added Howard Johnson Torrance to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Torrance
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3673 Torrance Blvd, Torrance, CA 90503 (Formerly Ramada Limited)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #10 of 19 Hotels in Torrance
Seoul
“Just average or less”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

If I were to go back to LA I would stay elsewhere. The room was clean enough. The wifi doesn't work well and at one point wouldn't connect at all. The elevator is slow and sketchy with a very slow squeaky door.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
HojoTorrance, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson Torrance, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Dear Valued Hojo Guests,
We have heard your critiques and I assure you that everyone at the Howard Johnson in Torrance is working hard to assess the problems at hand. Fixing the internet at the north end of the property has become a major priority and it will be fully functioning in the near future. We greatly appreciate your business and we would love to prove ourselves and our commitment to our guests in your future stays. We hope to see you all soon. Have a great day and a happy new year.

Warmest Regards
Howard Johnson Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I was very delighted with my stay at Hojo. Lots of restaurants around and close to a major shopping center. I was placed in the corner room, which was spacious, clean and well-appointed. the daily housekeeping d.id a great job at cleaning and front desk staff were professional. I will definitely come back next time...

• Stayed December 2012
Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Front desk people were very good and helpfull. I got 2nd floor corner room 226 with a microwave and a small refrigerator. Breakfast was good but not many choices. Room was clean and they claen the room daily. Room heater was not working and I asked them to fix it and they fixed it next day. They gave us extra blankets as it was cold that night. I stayed with my family from Dec,29 to Dec 31st and checked out on Jan 1st. I have no complain. Overwall people were very friendly.Great location, free parking and it was worth staying there. We'll stay there again in future.

Room Tip: I suggest to select 2nd and 3rd floor.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Torrance hotels
BEST WESTERN PLUS Avita Suites
#7 of 19 in Torrance
4.0 of 5 stars 313 reviews
Staybridge Suites Torrance
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance - Del Amo Circle

Been to Howard Johnson Torrance? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Torrance

Address: 3673 Torrance Blvd, Torrance, CA 90503 (Formerly Ramada Limited)
Location: United States > California > Torrance
#1 Best Value Hotel in Torrance
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Torrance 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your Howard Johnson Torrance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Torrance Hotel Torrance
Torrance Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Torrance, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.