“Great location” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Torrance
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Close to beach and exactly what we expected from our other visits to Residence Inn locations.
Easy to find and near many restaurants make this a great place to stay.
Pet friendly too so you don't have to leave part of your family at home.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
frankeeper, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Torrance/Redondo Beach, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. We are delighted you found our hotel has a great location, amenities and services. We strive to provide memorable stays and we are glad we did that. We look forward to next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Higginsville, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Our family went on a tour of L.A. to come back and find that My Ipad, and my Sons Beats Headphones & Nintindo DS was stolen from our room. Filed a report with the Torrance Police Dept. and Hotel. General Manager did key swipes on our room and said that Cleaning Crew was there and cleaned the room and the Maintenance person changed our air filter in the a/c unit. I have three witnesses that had seen the maintenace person change the filter the day before. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
frankeeper, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Torrance/Redondo Beach, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
I am sorry for the bad experience you encountered during your trip. It is unfortunate that you chose to accuse our associates without proof. I hope your missing items are found.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

This hotel was like staying in a condo. Lots of room and good value. Great breakfasts. I like the central location. We were 30 minutes from Dodger stadium, 25 minutes from Knotts and 5 minutes from Redondo Beach.

Room Tip: Block 31 is next to the hot tub.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for posting comments of your recent stay with us. We are delighted you were happy with our service, facilities and location. We strive to provide memorable stays that prompt guests to tell stories about it. We look forward to your next visit.
Stockholm, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We have been staying in this Hotel for 16 days and we love it.Rums are clean breakfast and the social events was good. The personal are friendly specially Emanuel and the lady with eyeglasses and golden hair she had a good smile every day u met her. So this place is our Hotel when we visit LA.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
frankeeper, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Torrance/Redondo Beach, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you very much for posting your comments regarding your stay. We are delighted you enjoyed our facilities and specially that you and your family found our services to be excellent. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the members of our staff you mentioned.
We look forward to your next visit.
Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I don't usually stay at Residence Inns, but I had no choice going where I was going and wanting to stay at a Marriott property. I checked in later in the PM and there was a ton of people at the pool, grilling out, enjoying the complimentary afternoon drinks and food. Everybody was clearly having a good time..lots of families...I have no idea why there were so many familys staying at this property in the middle of the week. My room was WAY at the back corner of the property, which I think was fortunate, since it was quiet here. Walking to and from the front of the property to my room I have to say that the grounds on this property at kept immaculately clean and the landscaping is very nice...not an easy task given that this property had to be almost 100% occupied. My room was clean and everything was is decent working order except for the WiFi...it was REALLY REALLY slow....this needs to be improved if you expect business travelers to keep coming back. I was really impressed with the overall quality of this property. The location is OK....quite a few restaurants around..you could walk to them, but its a pretty heavily congested area. If I was in the area, I would stay here again...but its really not a business hotel from my perspective.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for posting your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and found our facilities and service at an excellent level. Thank you for providing feedback regarding the internet speed, we’ll certainly address that issue. We look forward to next visit.
Regards
Hague
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is the newest one on the block, however the staff do a very good job of keeping the grounds well maintained and the rooms clean. We had an issue with one of our neighbors not following policy of the hotel; the staff quickly remedied the situation. The staff were all super nice and accommodating. The location is great near redondo beach, a major all (if one needs one) and not too distant from LAX.

Stayed July 2013
Thank you for submitting comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and found our services and facilities to your satisfaction. We look forward to your next visit.
Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I enjoyed my stay here. The service was fantastic and beats most Residence Inn's I have stayed at, but there were a few areas for improvement that I have seen better at other Residence Inns. One of the girls at the front desk even called me by name when I came in for dinner.
The room was clean and the kitchen was ample with ample dishware and housekeeping tended to the dishes nicely. The only problem with the room were the thin walls and doors. I could actually see daylight through the door and could hear conversations outside.
I didn't have time to take in the pool or hot tubs (yes, they have two) but they seemed nice and not too crowded.
I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms require stairs.. no elevators
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
frankeeper, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Torrance/Redondo Beach, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you very much for posting comments regarding your positive experience at our hotel. We are delighted you enjoyed our facilities, location and specially our staff service.We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Been to Residence Inn Los Angeles Torrance/Redondo Beach? Share your experiences!