I live nearby and when home repairs required moving out short-term, I stayed three different times at this Residence Inn in the course of two weeks. I was so favorably impressed with the front desk staff. Each time, I felt they made a genuine effort to find the best rate available for me (and it did vary significantly, depending upon the day of the week.)
Several years ago, when visiting the area, I'd stayed at this Residence Inn very happily, but since then, they've upgraded the decor. Beds are extremely comfortable; wall colors and decorating touches very attractive. The kitchen is well outfitted, and the appliances and cabinets are really good-looking. Not a HUGE big deal, but it made a very positive impact.
[Similar to another reviewer's comments, there are some STRANGE people staying here. My stays included bridging New Year's Eve, and a very odd woman with pet was staying downstairs over several days. She harassed me about the beep my car made when I locked it using the remote.] The immediately proximate parking is otherwise extremely convenient.
The free breakfast is a nice inclusion, albeit not particularly inspired, with many people waiting for only two waffle machines. The serving staff members in the breakfast room are extremely attentive and courteous.
Also, I used the laundry facilities, which I almost never have occasion to do at hotels and was pleased with how new, clean and well-maintained the machines were. The laundry room itself was pristine, and my clothing came out perfectly - neither chewed up by the washer, nor burned by the dryer. Can't remember how much machines cost but not unreasonable.
For an attractive accommodation and nice staff, I recommend this Residence Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Residence Inn Hotel in Torrance, California is located near Redondo Beach in an interesting, fun part of Los Angeles, just blocks from Del Amo Fashion Center and a short drive to Carson. Our Redondo Beach hotel is also minutes from the lively downtown and pier of Redondo Beach and Palos Verdes, with amazing views of LA. Orange County attractions like Disneyland are also not far. Our Torrance hotel has seven acres of landscaped walkways with a heated outdoor pool, three whirlpools and a large BBQ area. The free daily breakfast buffet can't be missed either. Our well-appointed, all-suite accommodations allow you to spread out in separate living and sleeping areas or make yourself a meal in the fully-equipped kitchen. Choose from studio, one-, or two-bedroom suites. If you're here for work, enjoy our large, well-lit desks and free high-speed internet access throughout. Relax with the comforts of home at our all-suite hotel in Torrance, CA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn Los Angeles Torrance/Redondo Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Los Angeles Torrance/Redondo Beach Hotel Torrance
- Residence Inn Torrance
- Residence Inn Redondo Beach
- Torrance Residence Inn