“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Los Angeles, California
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

The environment was a bit off-putting, until the food came. Amazing chinese food and the restaurant was extremely well maintained. Couldn't have asked for better service. Found this place from other reviews and loved it. Can't wait to go back!

Visited August 2011

US
“Avoid at all cost!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2008

Bad service and bad food.. Places to avoid!

Torrance
“My new favorite Chinese Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2008

I am Chinese so I am very picky. A friend invited me there for dinner. I was amazed at how great the food was. Everything was cooked to perfection.
The decor is very modest and not fancy but the people there are friendly and the service is very good.
The next night I returned with my husband and we ordered 4 dishes and soup. We barely made a dent as the portions are so large you will definitely take home a doggie bag.
The shrimp dishes are fresh and cooked perfect.
The hot and sour soup is the best we've tasted ( we've tasted many).
The night we were there, the very friendly owner stopped by our table to inquire how our meals were, offering suggestions and bringing complimentary samples.
The prices are reasonable and the menu is extensive.
We would highly recommend this place. It is our new favorite place to go.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“They used to have pretty...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2008

They used to have pretty good Roast Duck, but their Roast Duck now looks deep-fried to me. It's pretty awful by my standard. Also, it puts the Roast Duck in styro-foam box, unlike other restaurants in the Torrance area, in aluminum box. Of course, the Roast Duck in the other restaurants in Torrance are also "Deep Fried" now. I wonder why the sudden change.

ca
“Great Chinese food and wonderful attentive service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2007

This restaurant is a little known gem that serves wonderful food and has very good service.