“Horrible Food!” 1 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
“Horrible Food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I ordered grilled shrimp off of the menu which was served to me half-done. I told one of the managers that the shrimp were half cooked and he offered to take the same grilled shrimp back to the kitchen to do a re-fire. I said no thank you I would like a new batch of shrimp. Well a second manger came to ask what the problem was I told him and he said he'd personally make sure they cook a new batch of shrimp which they did and he offered to credit the meal.
However, Evan our waiter was acting like the nutty professor he was suppose to bring us garlic cheese biscuits with our salad. He brought them after 15 minutes of waiting. We noticed him waiting on every other table except in a timely manner but ours. He kept forgetting. Needless to say I will not be going back to that Red Lobster.....and just to think the manager said they were under new management doing great things.....yikes!!!!! I hate to see what the future holds for this Red Lobster oh I forgot the dessert that my partner had was a key lime pie. It tasted spoiled.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Clifton Park, NY
“Great service and good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Went for dinner alone, and had the nicest guy as my server. Ordered the special shrimp dishes and they were awesome. lots of food and not overpriced either. Would def. go back.

Visited January 2013
Somerset UK
“Worth the wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Had to wait 40 mins , but food was good! Service was ok but not very attentive. Had to ask for extra condiments a couple of times. However the lobster and shrimp was very good!

Oakland, California
“Nice for families”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

fresh fish. nice service. liked it much..When we went away they gave us a bag with cheese buns, very nice

Visited August 2012
new jersey
“Same as other Red Lobster's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Service was ok but I don't know why they use so much butter everything I ever order is always soaked in butter.I enjoyed their bread.

Visited August 2012