I had an okay stay at this Extended Stay. First the pros:
1. Excellent customer service -- all the front desk staff I came across were friendly and kind, especially the weekend staff. They also leave travel toiletries in a basket at the front desk in case you need them.
2. Decent location. Close enough to major thoroughfares in Torrance, but on a fairly calm stretch of Torrance Blvd.
3. Good water pressure -- nice for showers.
However, there were some cons that make it unlikely I would try to come back again:
1. The bathroom was not very clean; there were hairs stuck to the side of the bathtub and the sink.
2. Despite some renovations, the room definitely showed its age. The screens on the windows were bent, the curtains did not close properly, and many things in the room (including kitchen appliances, closet and window areas, tub) looked old / discolored and very '70s.
3. There was a very strange, intermittent, low rumble (which made the room vibrate) in the room -- I am a sound sleeper so could forget about it once I fell asleep, but it made being in the room a little annoying on some evenings.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Torrance
- Extended Stay Torrance
- Torrance Extended Stay