Absolutely enjoyed our stay here. My wife and I spent six wonderful days at this establishment. They have everything and beyond for what you would expect for an extended stay hotel.
After being introduced to this hotel by a colleague of mine who highly recommended it, my wife and I made the decision to stay here during our tenure in Los Angeles. And we have no regrets about it. In fact we were glad that such a place ever existed with the value it offers.
Check in was speedy. We already had booked and reserved the room far in advance. The accomodation was high class and very clean. Every room is a suite (one or two bedroom). Furnishings stylish and up-to-date. Kitchen fully equipped. They even had some complimentary snacks on the kitchen counter top. Grocery service available upon request. The bed was very comfortable. Bathroom/Vanity area was spacious along with the large walk-in closet. Maid service was thorough and efficient. Friendly staff with smiles and greetings all around.
Throughly enjoyed the swimming pool and hot tub. Made good use of the laundry. Even more surprised to find out that the washing machines (3) and dryers (4) were FREE! They did have a rather small fitness room, but we didn't use it. Nice to know that they even would provide such. Outside on the other side of the swimming pool is a basketball court/tennis court. You'll find the equipment adjacent to the courtside. Nice extra amenities if you ask me. And even though it was peak summer travel season, there was no hinderance with a lack of anything due to the myriads of guests that the facility had to accomodate.
The breakfast buffet was sufficient for our hungry morning appetites. And what a surprise to find out that on Tuesdays thru Thursdays they have an evening snack and beverage buffet from 5:00pm to 7:30ish or so. This included beer or wine to your choosing. Certainly helped with saving some of our meal expenditure money during our vacation.
Located in an industrial section of the South Bay area, so you would have to have a car (as we had already rented one). Discovered that they do have a shuttle service that runs to the local mall (Del Amo Fashion Center) and other close by locations if you need transportation.
Considering that we only payed about $105 (including tax) per night during summer season, it truly was a "GEM" of a find in the South Bay area of Los Angeles. By far the best place we had stayed during our month long air/road trip vacation in America.
This accomodation is highly recommeded, not only for its value, but for its substance! Job well done staff and management at Staybridge Suites!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome home to the Staybridge Suites Torrance, an all-suite property offering a resort style atmosphere located in the heart of the South Bay. Our central location near the 405, 90, and 110 freeways, as well as both the Long Beach and Los Angeles International Airports, make us the perfect accommodation for your corporate, leisure or extended stay needs. Our guest suites have a villa-type feel and offer fully equipped kitchens, separate bedrooms, DVD players, and free high-speed Internet. You will also enjoy our daily buffet breakfast, our mid-week manager receptions, the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, BBQ grills, fitness and business centers. These complimentary amenities are our way of saying Thank You for your business. At the Staybridge Suites, you are just minutes from the Redondo, Hermosa and Manhattan Beach communities. Take a quick jaunt up the Pacific Coast Highway and enjoy Venice, Marina Del Rey and the Santa Monica Pier. We are also convenient to the Home Depot Center in Carson, CA, the nations most complete training facility for Olympic, amateur and professional athletes. The Long Beach Aquarium, the LA Harbor World Cruise Center as well as the popular Del Amo Fashion Center and South Bay Galleria are nearby. Here for business? Experience why we are the preferred hotel for Honda, Toyota, Exxon, Northrup Grumman, Boeing and Lockheed Martin. Staybridge Suites is a proud member of the elite and award winning Priority Club Rewards loyalty program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Staybridge Suites Torrance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Torrance Hotel Torrance
- Torrance Staybridge Suites