I am staying here currently and have been for the past 3 nights and will be here for another 2 weeks or more. My home is being refurbished as per our home owners insurance and they are paying for my stay. Before u get on the ball and and choose a place to stay rest assured I have looked all around town and guess what I am stuck here. If u are looking at a comparable hotel like the residence inn which is right down the street, they are definately a nicer hotel. If u are trying to stay anywhere between now and the end of july know this. Most of the suite hotels in the area are sold out due to the turnaround at the Exxon mobile refinery, so good luck to you if u can even get a room down the street at the residence inn. As for this hotel, it's way better then extended stay, or comfort inn. In regards to that it's like an apartment u come and go as u please. U park right outside ur room and presto! No front desk, long hallways or looky loo's!
Yes it's true the rooms have tube tvs, yes the carpet has a few stains, and yes the property is a little dated but!!!! C'mon damn I bet it's cleaner then your own home ;) look... U get breakfast 7 mornings a week right all good food and there's plenty of it! Don't be late they serve from 6:30 to 9:30 sharp okay! Get ur free coffee and news paper and ur all good! Oh u don't have a car? Free transportation to the mall both ways mon-fri( c'mon tip the driver cheapo, he may not pick u back up! J/k) the best part is the reception 3 nights a week! Tonight is BBQ night with a pool party and dj! 5:30 to 7:30 and u must be really dumb not to come be because not only do they feed u they get u drunk! Beers on tap aycd! Beside u can use a little bit of that while ur dragging the ungrateful family around cause all they do is complain right? Full fridge free laundy and Internet ( FYI I washed all my clothes and they came out squeaky clean.... Immagine that!) no oven in the suites... Really ur gonna cook a turkey while ur staying here aren't you?
Don't wanna be bothered stay on the top floor! I had a lot of stuff to move maybe like 10 very large bags and six boxes of my stuff, guess what? When ur checking in ask politely to have staff help u! They will! Slip the dude $5 for his troubles , owouldn't u like five bucks for 10min of work? Overall if u have the extra money u could stay somewhere else. But I'd recommend this place, it's the best bang for your buck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome home to the Staybridge Suites Torrance, an all-suite property offering a resort style atmosphere located in the heart of the South Bay. Our central location near the 405, 90, and 110 freeways, as well as both the Long Beach and Los Angeles International Airports, make us the perfect accommodation for your corporate, leisure or extended stay needs. Our guest suites have a villa-type feel and offer fully equipped kitchens, separate bedrooms, DVD players, and free high-speed Internet. You will also enjoy our daily buffet breakfast, our mid-week manager receptions, the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, BBQ grills, fitness and business centers. These complimentary amenities are our way of saying Thank You for your business. At the Staybridge Suites, you are just minutes from the Redondo, Hermosa and Manhattan Beach communities. Take a quick jaunt up the Pacific Coast Highway and enjoy Venice, Marina Del Rey and the Santa Monica Pier. We are also convenient to the Home Depot Center in Carson, CA, the nations most complete training facility for Olympic, amateur and professional athletes. The Long Beach Aquarium, the LA Harbor World Cruise Center as well as the popular Del Amo Fashion Center and South Bay Galleria are nearby. Here for business? Experience why we are the preferred hotel for Honda, Toyota, Exxon, Northrup Grumman, Boeing and Lockheed Martin. Staybridge Suites is a proud member of the elite and award winning Priority Club Rewards loyalty program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Torrance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Torrance Hotel Torrance
- Torrance Staybridge Suites