Had the best time, even though i stayed for the one night in a beachfront bure, i had an amazing time. The food is great. Great service and alot of activities to partake in. The manager of the place is a really nice guy so down to earth. Majority of the staff are nice and happy but others look like they hate their job. Especially the female bar staff whose always grumpy. Other then that awesome resort. Great job to the manager who runs the island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to on of Fiji's newest Bare foot Island Resorts. We have 22 absolute Beach Front Bures, while budget focused are air conditioned with fridges. We also provide air conditioned dormitory style accommodation. Free non motorised water sports and very simple but beautiful surrondings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Agoda, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Bounty Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bounty Island Hotel Mamanuca Islands
- Bounty Island Mamanuca Islands