We visited Bounty Island on a Day Cruise from Denarau Island Port.
Although we only stayed for 4 hours, the island itself offers a secluded relaxing atmosphere with a pool and beach filled with colourful reefs.
I did an open water diving, and within 24 hours developed a chest infection.
Whilst the diving master himself was friendly and responsible, I don't think they look after their gear all that carefully. Their snorkelling gears were also mouldy and unattractive.
I would recommend a visit to the island, but would advise divers to stay away from hiring their gears. Taking your own snorkelling gears would also be a good idea.
- Also Known As:
- Bounty Island Hotel Mamanuca Islands
- Bounty Island Hotel
- Bounty Island Mamanuca Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to on of Fiji's newest Bare foot Island Resorts. We have 22 absolute Beach Front Bures, while budget focused are air conditioned with fridges. We also provide air conditioned dormitory style accommodation. Free non motorised water sports and very simple but beautiful surrondings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Bounty Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.