“Authentic Italian with a Vista” 4 of 5 stars

(415) 435-2676
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Servino Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 23 Restaurants in Tiburon
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Located on the waterfront in the beautiful town of Tiburon, Servino Ristorante enjoys views of the San Francisco skyline and Angel Island. Inspired by the warm hospitably and culinary delights of Southern Italy, Servino specializes in homemade pastas, fresh seafood, and locally influenced interpretations of classic Italian favorites. Dine on the outdoor patio, have a drink in the bar and cocktail lounge, or host your next special event in the upstairs private banquet room. Whatever the occasion, Servino is the perfect place to celebrate "la dolce vita".
Atlanta, GA
“Authentic Italian with a Vista”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Arriving in Tiburon for our first night after a long day of touring we wanted a relaxing meal with a nice view. Good choice. We were seated just inside but with the same great view as the deck. Our server, Lacey, was prompt and attentive. I had the Rucola e Barbabietole Salad (baby beets and arugula) then the Scaloppine Veal. A little overpriced for the portion but very good. My wife had the Gnocchi, which she shared with me, and Eggplant Parm. She was pleased with her meal also. Servino's is just one of many fine dining options in this unique town. The view here really sets them a little above the rest.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cascais, Portugal
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Nice atmosphere with lots of locals having diner I had my meal at the Bar. The food was tasty and service very friendly

Visited February 2014
Southern Oregon
“Happy Hour Indeed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

After a long day riding the ferry boats and exploring San Francisco, we came back to our hotel, The Water's Edge, and asked for a recommendation for a pizza place. We noted that there was one near the hotel, but we were instead directed by Michael at the Water's Edge to visit Servino's. He was kind enough to get the number and a link to the online menu, giving us a tip that during Happy Hours (4-6pm I think...) the pizzas were half off, along with inexpensive drink prices.

We decided to walk to Servino's; a nicely decorated, contemporary Italian place, as it was so close and upon arrival were directed to the bartender to place our order. We had planned on getting it to go, but decided to take a seat at the table in the front window instead. *Reservations are recommended for this place, but primarily for the waterfront patio seating it seemed.

We ordered a Classico (pepperoni) and a mushroom pizza that had lots of unusual-to-me fungi along with a drizzle of truffle oil, which was a new, nice experience. We had been encouraged to get two pizzas (they were half off so maybe this is why...) based upon two of us eating. I thought that would be way too much, and I was right. One pizza would have been perfect, and we are hearty eaters!

While our service was pretty much non-existent once we received our order, the food was very good and we couldn't beat the price thanks to Michael's recommendation.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
USA
“when the wait at Sam's is too long a good choice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Went here on a Saturday afternoon, when the wait at Sam's was going to be over an hour. We shared the carpaccio which was very fresh, thinly sliced served with crisp fresh arugula, and the calamari prawn starter, which was also good, very crisp, not over cooked, not greasy or soggy. As we had hiked all morning in Tennessee Valley we treated ourselves to a Bloody Mary each and they were also good. Unfortunately, the caesar salad was not good, the dressing had a thin lemon bitter mayonnaise texture. The lettuce was crisp but the dressing was all wrong. Fortunately, when I said something, they whisked it away and took it off the bill. My friend had the beet salad, and enjoyed it. And frankly the service was quite good, very attentive. When we arrived the place was nearly empty which concerned us, but by the time we left a ferry had arrived, and all the tables on the deck were full when we departed. A good choice, one I would make again, if Sam's was booked, but the prices were a bit steep for lunch and for what we received.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“Overpriced - somewhat pretentious service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I can sum it up:
1) Food was good, better than average but not the greatest I've ever had
2) Way overpriced for the portion size. I got the ravioli and mushroom - good - especially for $17 for 7 ravioli. I appreciate good food, but really - 7?
3) Server, served, used italian names for sauces and dishes, never explained what was in them. Never asked how things were, do you want any more anything, did refill the water. Nice, polite, but not very helpful.
4) Wednesday night - but should that matter?
5) Outdoor seating available, no heat. On the bay??

I would not recommend this based on my visit.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere