“Undiscovered treasure” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Ahmedabad, India
“Undiscovered treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

Located on gorgeous Ark Row, humble but dear, Pancho's is delectable and probably the best deal in Tiburon. Terrific, generous portions -- great burritos, always delicious -- and Pancho infinite sweetness beckon. Smartest move is to tell him to just have Momma cook whatever she's in the mood for, order a Mexican beer, find a seat in the slanting sun, and you're in for a treat. For $10. Beat that in Bel-Tib. The place also has the sweetness and homey-ness of a real Mexican eating establishment. Take a moment to go South of the Border, with prices to match, and stretch out at Pancho's. You won't be worry.

PS - Don't tell your friends. I like that I can always get a seat.

Visited January 2012

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“A ton of flavor, great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2010

We were visiting Tiburon and looking for a nice relaxing lunch. We studied all of the places ont he water and decided they didn't have to work very hard on the food or service if they had a deck on the water.

We found Casa Manana just up the street a block and it was to be the start of a great day. It is a blend of Mexican, Salvadoran, and California mexican. The waiter was very helpful and steered us to a great meal. I could not have been happier. I had the carnitas enchilada with verde sauce and she had a plaintain enchilada with mole sauce.

I hate to give 5 stars because I think that always looks phoney, but since I can't find any fault with this place, I have to do it. Trust me, you will like it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere