Don't have a reservation anywhere, have no access to the internet in order to get a great deal on Hotels.com somewhere else, and you don't want to spend a lot: this is your place. The place is a bit run down. It is right next to a truck stop. And the freeway is always humming. But for the price this place is well worth it. And all of the staff that have helped me have been very nice. Trust me, you could do a lot worse around here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Palm Springs Thousand Palms is 1 mile from the Agua Caliente Casino. Coachella Valley -- home to the Skins Game -- and over 90 excellent golf courses, including several LPGA and PGA top rated courses, are located near the hotel. Great freeway access off of I-10. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Red Roof Inn, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Palm Springs - Thousand Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Palm Springs - 1000 Palms
- Red Roof Inn Palm Springs - Thousand Palms Hotel Thousand Palms
- Red Roof Inn Thousand Palms
- Thousand Palms Red Roof Inn