“Good Hotel. Good Value. Great Service.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Vineyard Picnic Tour
Ranked #5 of 18 hotels in Temecula
Phoenix, Arizona
“Good Hotel. Good Value. Great Service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Spent only one night here before we went to the Safari Park. The staff was super friendly and we enjoyed our stay and would certainly return. The rooms are spacious and clean. The breakfast was great. The location is close to the freeway and Old Town.
The pool was a bit dirty, but that's really our only complaint. It wasn't really warm enough to swim anyway and the pool wasn't heated enough.
I always appreciate the suite rooms with a separate television room.
Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
ESTemecula, General Manager at Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Banshee123,

We appreciate you taking the time to share feedback from your recent visit. We are thrilled for the chance to be your gracious host on your vacation. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the cleanliness of the pool. I have alerted our engineering team as to your concerns and they have committed to ensuring this does not happen again. Hopefully we can continue to be your hotel of choice while traveling to Temecula.

402 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Burke, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We booked a non-suite king room for a Monday night and it was $20 cheaper than the regular room with a suite. It was a beautiful room with all amenities like a regular hotel room including a desk and chair. It was conveniently located very close to both the downtown area and the wineries (we went to Baily, Wien and Europa Village...all wonderful!). The main reason I chose this hotel over all others was the full, hot breakfast. My husband is on a strict diet and usually cannot eat anything at a continental breakfast buffet. He was able to get an egg white omelet with about 10 filling ingredients to choose from. We also enjoyed the manager's reception happy hour. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Room 533 non-suite room is cheaper than rooms with suites. Lovely room, comfortable king bed, has a...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Travellady14,

We appreciate the 5 star review from your recent visit to the Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country. Our complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast and evening reception are great ways to start and end your day. We hope to see you and your husband again very soon.

Upland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

The personal attention that I received at this hotel was extraordinary, from the front desk to housekeeping! Because of an allergy, I needed a room where air freshener was not used. The Director of Housekeeping attended to this concern personally, and the entire front desk was prepared for my arrival and was aware of my need. I also received a hospitality call in my room to be sure that my needs were met.

The complimentary evening hospitality in the bar was delightful and room service was fast and cordial.

My room was clean and comfortable and cozy. I couldn't ask for more!

Room Tip: If you have any special needs, call ahead. The entire staff will be advised of your need and be gra...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Marlene,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent visit. I'm very glad that your guest experience exceeded your expectations and that Ruby, our Executive Housekeeper, was able to accommodate your needs. We look forward to our next opporuntity to be of service to you during your travels to Temecula.

California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We recently stayed at the Embassy Suites in Temecula for a girls wine tasting weekend. I was surprised and a bit disappointed. Don't get me wrong. The place is not awful and we will likely stay there again. But there were negatives. The rooms are, as advertised, suites, but the set up was strange, not like any other Embassy in which I've stayed. The bedroom was totally separated from the living room (a good or bad thing depending on your circumstances) and felt somewhat claustrophobic with only a small window. (The windows hadn't been cleaned in some time and the screens were torn.) The only other negative was that for some reason, no matter what we did with the thermostat and fan, we could not stop the heater from pouring out heat. We handled this issue by simply opening the windows. Notwithstanding the heater and the windows, the room was clean and we were comfortable.

On the bright side, the beds were super comfortable. The suite had two televisions, one in the bedroom and the other in the living room, and there was a good sized channel selection. Having a small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker in the room is handy. Free wifi and free parking is a plus. The nightly managers reception is nice. Two hours of complimentary cocktails and snacks. Don't expect a dinner. The snacks are basic: chips & cheese or chips & dip, along with cheese, crackers, and a trail mix or check mix. And be warned. The bar can get pretty crowded.

Another real treat is the complimentary breakfast which, along with more standard buffet breakfast fare, included cooked to order omelets. Solid food before a day of wine tasting can not be over valued!

Express checkout made that process a nonevent. The invoice is slipped under your door and if everything is correct, you can bypass any further checkout procedures and be on your way.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
ESTemecula, General Manager at Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear luckme0,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel, and we appreciate your feedback. I'm very sorry you were disappointed with the layout of our suites. I am pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our manager's reception and our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. I hope you will consider staying with us in the future, the wine region of Temecula is a growing and there is always something exciting happening.

Best regards,
Temecula, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had found this hotel listed as "pet friendly". I called the reservation line and they confirmed this particular Embassy Suites was "pet friendly". When I checked in I was told it was not pet friendly and that I would not be able to stay there with my dog. After showing the reception staff the information I had found listing them as pet friendly, they appologized but said I would not be able to stay with my dog in the room. Eventually they decided I could stay with my dog, but I would have to stay on the 1st floor, which was fine, but I was woken up early the next morning by staff laughing and talking very loudly as they walked down the hallway.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear decolores536,
I am very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry we let the ball drop. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience and will be sure our hotel amenities are correctly listed. We had previously been a pet-friendly hotel, however that changed in the beginning of 2012. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider giving us another chance.

ANAHEIM
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Beds a very comfortable and having a living room with a TV and a bedroom with a TV is so great.
Rooms are quiet and furnished very nicely. AC and heating very adjustable and comfortable.
Breakfast was very tasty and managed very efficiently. The check out system is so convenient, as they slip the closing bill under the doorway, so you don't have to stop and wait to check out.

Room Tip: view of the pool is a great scene.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Robert A,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review our hotel! Comfort and quality are what we aim to provide and it appears that we were able to deliver upon that to you. We hope you will come back to visit us again soon...our pool is great year round!

edmonton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

From the moment we checked in this hotel was exceptional. We checked in after a full day of wine touring so needless to say our group was a little rowdy. The rooms are a good size with the sleeping area separated from the living area which is nice if you have kids or someone wants to go to bed before others. Nice size fridge and microwave and sink in the living area. The sink is separate from the shower and toilet which I like so someone can get ready while someone else is showering. Only one recomedation I would make is to put wine glasses in the room, you are in wine country.
The hotel features a 2 hour "happy hour" which was such a treat. The drinks were free and the snacks were a nice selection. Our server's name was Christoff and he was so attentive, he was so busy serving the whole room but he still managed to check on us a few times. At the end of the evening my mom's friend had left her jacket in the lounge and Christoff not only brought it up to our room but he found a button that had fallen off the jackt as well. Even though we forgot to leave a gratuity for him (which we did in the morning)! (Remember to tip even when a service is complimentary)
The complimentary breakfast was far and above any coffee and muffins I have received from other hotels. This had a good selection of fruit, eggs, sausage, french toast and the best part was made to order omlettes.
You can't beat the service and value of this hotel and all the staff were helpfull and accomodating. We will be back here the next time we visit Temecula!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
ESTemecula, General Manager at Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Irishfemee99,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel after your recent visit. The kind words regarding all aspects of your visit are greatly appreciated and we will share with the entire team, especially Christoph. We look forward to our next opportunity to duplicate our efforts and provide the superior service and quality accommodations that you expect.
Respectfully, Ben Kulak, General Manager

Been to Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country? Share your experiences!