Area is nice but I woke up the first morning to find that I had no shower curtain,
The staff was very responsive in ensuring that it was corrected. Meals are very good and the hotel although starting to show it's age it is very nice.
Try to get the room at the highest level since the ceilings between floors is pretty thin.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country Hotel
- Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country Hotel Temecula
- Embassy Suites Temecula
- Temecula Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country hotel is one of the best Temecula hotels California has to offer. As you enter our NEWLY renovated Temecula Valley hotel, you will immediately feel the warmth of hospitality that is standard at our hotel. Each of our 176 newly renovated two-room suite accommodations has a private bedroom and a living room area with a full sized sleeper sofa, as well as a spacious vanity and bathroom area. Each suite was upgraded with new carpeting, Robert Allen bedding, and two new 37" flat panel TVs. The outdoor pool and patio area also received a facelift and is a lovely place to watch evening sunsets over the hotel's sparkling fountain.Enjoy Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast every morning and complimentary cocktails and appetizers at our evening Manager's Receptions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.