“Friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 18 hotels in Temecula
Hawthorne
“Friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I enjoyed my two-day stay at the Temecula Ramada. The staff was extremely friendly, there was food to buy in the lobby if in a pinch or too tired to go out, and the appliances in the laundry room worked well. The complimentary business center is just a little space in the lobby but the equipment was up-to-date. I've been there before and I will most likely return some day when I'm in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

221 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
San Angelo, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

As I'm climbing into the bed in a very noisy room, my toes touch something. I turn the light back on and throw back the sheet to discover a dirty sock! It is midnight, I'm tired and I have a sleeping 5-month old baby. I call the front desk and they offer to being me clean sheets. So now, I'm paying $150 for a dirty sock and so I can change my own sheets in the middle of the night. Of course, there is no manager on duty but she'll be in at 7am. Perfect because I have a flight and need to leave early. In the breakfast area there are no tongs with which to grab the food. Here you get to use your fingers. Better hope everyone has washed their hands. Also, it's very appetizing to watch an employee to make their coffee and leave their trash on the counter too. 7am I go to front desk. There is no manager. She won't be in until 9:30 or so because she worked yesterday. I have to leave but the front desk assures me, I will get a call from the manager because there is nothing the front desk can do without a manger. And no, she won't call anyone. Needless to say, I haven't heard from anyone yet. I'll give them until tomorrow and then I will be calling Corporate.

• Stayed September 2013
Sacramento
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Good location, clean rooms, good price - right on freeway, the rooms in the back are noisy. If you stay here ask for a room away from the freeway.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Temecula Old Town? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Temecula Old Town

Address: 28980 Old Town Front Street, Temecula, CA 92590
Location: United States > California > Temecula
#1 Best Value Hotel in Temecula
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Temecula Old Town 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Ramada Temecula Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Old Town Temecula Hotel Temecula
Ramada Temecula
Temecula Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Temecula Old Town, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.