“Smors” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #91 of 337 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Delicatessen
“Smors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

If the delicious pizzas or salads are not good enough they have smors with a small fire for the marshmallows

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Murrieta, California
“great spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

great food eat here for lunch almost every week and i love the salads... always fresh food and they bake the bread fresh every morning.

Visited March 2013
Temecula, California
“Really Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

There are only 2 Cosi locations in Southern California, they are everywhere in Washington DC, we like the fresh flat bread. They are making it fresh throughout the day. I had the veggie flat bread with a Greek salad, tasted great. Atmosphere is trendy yet not expensive, the Temecula location is great in the Belaggio section right out side the mall.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Temecula, Ca.
“Very good for lunch.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

My wife ate here and thought it was excellent. She kept telling me that I needed to go and give it a try. So, we stopped and had lunch. I don't even remember the particular dish that I ate, but I do recall that it was pretty good. My wife felt it was better the first time that she ate there. The service was very good. The employees seem anxious to serve you and make sure that you have a positive dining experience. It's been about a year since I was there (hence the memory lapse), but I keep saying I will definitely go back. I felt it was more of a lunch type restaurant. I would recommend that you give it a try. It was a positive experience and a good value for the money.

Temecula, California
“Healthy wraps and salads.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

I purchased a groupon coupon for Cosi. Decided to use it for a Cobb salad. The salad was excellent, fresh everything. The portion of food is on the small side, but delicious. Anxious to go back and try other meals. The location of the restaurant is excellent. Great little shops and a mall in walking distance.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere