“Still craving the white lady” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 330 restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Idaho Falls, ID
“Still craving the white lady”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2007

I visited the TPC in 1997, between my sophmore and junior years in high school. i was in SoCal for the summer visiting my grandma and other extended family. My uncle took my cousin and I to Temecula Pizza Company one day. They ordered the White Lady, wouldn't tell me what it was, and didn't even let me look at a menu. I was pleasantly surprised and every once in a while I still crave the White Lady. Some day I will return and introduce my own family to this wonderful pizza.

91% Recommend
Orange County
“GREAT WHITE LADY PIZZA - GORGONZOLA, PEAR AND MOZZERELLA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2006

white lady pizza is great! and so are all there others we've had which are many!