“Really Nice Experience” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Temecula
Mission Viejo
“Really Nice Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

My Boyfriend and I purchased a Travelzoo for the Churon inn. The grounds were really pretty, the staff was very friendly. The rooms were a little old and needed updating but the beds were still comfortable. The bathrooms have been updated with a really nice huge Jacuzzi Tub and big Shower. They provided a free bottle of wine in the room and you could go out on the balcony and drink your wine. Each morning they had a free delicious breakfast with mimosas and great staff. Each afternoon they provided a free wine tasting to end your day. Also, the location in the wine country is right on the path so it can't be beat. Overall, I really enjoyed this Inn.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Long Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I recently booked a two night stay with my girlfriend at the Inn at Churon Winery via Groupon. I planned to ask her to marry me, while there. I mentioned this information to Nicole, during our check in and she immediately upgraded my fiancé and I, to a suite! The room was awesome, king size bed was extremely comfortable. The Views were breathtaking. Breakfast with Mimosas each day, could not get enough of. We would definitely recommend staying here and can't wait to book again!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
InnatChuronWinery, Owner at Inn at Churon Winery, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing the Inn at Churon Winery as the place for your engagement. We are delighted to be a part of such a special moment in your life and wish you both years and years of happiness together. We look forward to having you stay with us again and again.
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

We stayed two nights with breakfast with Mimosas and wine tasting hour in evening. The room was very roomy and the bathroom had jacuzzi tub and shower. The view out of our room was perfect for watching the hot air balloons each morning. We loved the room, the hotel and the staff. I would definitely recommend.

Lakewood,Ca.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Also, used the Travelzoo voucher and was very happy with the accommodations and the staff. I had read the "mixed" reviews and was unsure of how the stay would be. The room was large and clean, bed was comfortable, bathroom was great!! The breakfasts were very good and the staff was friendly and attentive. View of the gardens/grounds from the balcony ( and a couple of glasses of the "Passionate Peach" wine) was very quiet and relaxing. I would recommend this getaway to others and I will go back again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

My husband and I stayed for two nights on a Travelzoo deal and don't regret it. Churon isn't a 5 star modern hotel... it's a quaint European feel bed and breakfast type spot. I must say that we really enjoyed our stay. The view from the room was lovely, the bed very comfortable, and the room, while not fancy, was clean and nice. Enid the front desk manager is superb. She went out of her way to make sure we had a great time. Nicole at the desk and Dani in the restaurant were also wonderful. Everyone was very friendly and personable and interested in providing the best service possible. We enjoyed our breakfast each morning. Had benedict both days and it was good. I bought another travelzoo to go back on a girl's trip. For the cost Inn at Churon is hard to beat.

Beaumont, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Inn at Churon on fathers day this year. I had stayed at the inn about a year ago. The room is nice and large, there is a king size bed with a fireplace and double doors that open to a patio with a view of the wine country. The bathroom has a shower and a separate jacuzzi tub for two. The room comes with a free private happy hour in the wine tasting room and a free breakfast the next day. We enjoyed the happy hour and the breakfast was excellent.
The only negatives I encounted at the inn was that the hallways and rooms need to be updated. They need some fresh paint and some new flooring. Walking down the hallway there was some paint chipping around windows and some clutter in the hallways.
The location is convient for us as we belong to several wineries in the area and it is nice to be close to where your staying. I dont know how much the room costs but I would not pay more than $150 a night on a weekend and less during the week.

Room Tip: Ask for an upstairs room with a balcony.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Bakersfield, California, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We bought a "deal" with this Inn. It was a long drive and the people were very nice, and the rooms COULD have been very impressive, but I was distracted by the cobwebs, the peeling paint and wallpaper. The Inn needs some TLC - I don't think it would cost much to spend some time repainting and fixing wallpaper. The wallpaper in our beautiful room was peeled off in the corner of our bathroom. The breakfast was good and in general the experience was average. I wouldn't go back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
InnatChuronWinery, Owner at Inn at Churon Winery, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at the Inn at Churon Winery. We are continually upgrading the property. It would be helpful if you could let us know which room you occupied so that the issue you mentioned can be addressed. We do strive to ensure that our guests have an enjoyable stay.

Been to Inn at Churon Winery? Share your experiences!