We stayed just one night at South Coast, as we were attending a party in the area and did not want to drive home afterward. South Coast is located in the Temecula wine country. We had a beautiful suite, very large, with a lovely bathroom which included a shower and a jetted tub. The staff were polite and helpful. Linens were top quality, as was everything else in the suite.The patio had comfortable chairs and a table, and looked out on the vineyard. I was sorry we had to go home the next day. We will stay there again, stay longer, and enjoy the spa facilities and services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Coast Winery is not only known as the best winery in the State of California, it’s also known as Southern California Wine Country’s finest resort, offering up casual elegance in a natural setting accented by estate vineyards. Private, rustic villas and the stately all-suite hotel tower provide ultimate luxury and comfort for overnight stays, complete with fireplaces and oversized marble and granite baths, each with deep soaking tub for two. Exceptional wines, extensive spa, behind-the-scenes wine tours, plus fine dining at the award winning Vineyard Rose Restaurant complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your South Coast Winery Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Coast Winery Hotel Temecula
- South Coast Winery Resort And Spa