My husband and I have been staying at South Coast since they opened and have enjoyed the villas very much. This time we stayed in the new suites in the hotel and we loved it. The suite was very large with a lovely, private patio looking out to the vineyards. A nice bottle of wine with wine glasses was already in the suite upon arrival which is a nice touch. I thought that I might feel a slight disconnect from the pool; restaurant and wine tasting room by staying in the hotel but the opposite is true. You are right in the midst of everything that South Coast offers. My husband booked the spa special that was offered in the amenity book that we received upon check in and he said it was certainly worth the $99. We enjoyed a nice breakfast outside on their terrace in the morning. Free parking is available. I really enjoyed the suites and will book again in the hotel section on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Coast Winery is not only known as the best winery in the State of California, it’s also known as Southern California Wine Country’s finest resort, offering up casual elegance in a natural setting accented by estate vineyards. Private, rustic villas and the stately all-suite hotel tower provide ultimate luxury and comfort for overnight stays, complete with fireplaces and oversized marble and granite baths, each with deep soaking tub for two. Exceptional wines, extensive spa, behind-the-scenes wine tours, plus fine dining at the award winning Vineyard Rose Restaurant complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your South Coast Winery Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Coast Winery Hotel Temecula
- South Coast Winery Resort And Spa