We really enjoy our suite at South Coast Winery. The suite was large and very comfortable with a nice balcony and great views of the mountains and vineyards. We enjoyed the pool and spa. They give you a small sample wine tastes when you stay. We had dinner at their winery and it was good, although the atmosphere feels like your in a huge lodge in the mountains. Not the best atmosphere but that is individual, food is good but rather expensive. The elevator had problems which puzzled staff and made it difficult to get to your room since they lock the doors to the stairs for security. Overall it was an enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Coast Winery is not only known as the best winery in the State of California, it’s also known as Southern California Wine Country’s finest resort, offering up casual elegance in a natural setting accented by estate vineyards. Private, rustic villas and the stately all-suite hotel tower provide ultimate luxury and comfort for overnight stays, complete with fireplaces and oversized marble and granite baths, each with deep soaking tub for two. Exceptional wines, extensive spa, behind-the-scenes wine tours, plus fine dining at the award winning Vineyard Rose Restaurant complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TravelClick and Hotels.com so you can book your South Coast Winery Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Coast Winery Hotel Temecula
- South Coast Winery Resort And Spa