We stayed at the villa and it was exactly as seen in the photos, but better in person. It is pricey, but it beats the Towers. This is a very resorty resort. If you like the feel of vacationing at a resort, then you'll like what it has. If you like the comfort of a resort, but not so the corporate feel, stay at their villa, rent a car to get you to the wineries for wining and dining. Highlights: private patio with our very own little vineyard filled with grapes, his/her sink, double shower heads, jacuzzi tub, complimentary bottle of wine in the room and the plush bed. I wish we had gotten the balloon ride and room package. Every morning we could the balloons above us. So, I recommend that. Everyone was nice too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Coast Winery is not only known as the best winery in the State of California, it’s also known as Southern California Wine Country’s finest resort, offering up casual elegance in a natural setting accented by estate vineyards. Private, rustic villas and the stately all-suite hotel tower provide ultimate luxury and comfort for overnight stays, complete with fireplaces and oversized marble and granite baths, each with deep soaking tub for two. Exceptional wines, extensive spa, behind-the-scenes wine tours, plus fine dining at the award winning Vineyard Rose Restaurant complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, BookIt.com, TravelClick and Hotels.com so you can book your South Coast Winery Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Coast Winery Hotel Temecula
- South Coast Winery Resort And Spa