Pleasantly surprised with upbeat staff and rooms. Stayed in the villas and loved the layout. Located in the heart of Temecula's wine country. Wine tasting staff was excellent. Getting noticed at the restaurant was spotty, but once seated service was good. Breakfast was good with ample servings. I had the steak and eggs. Sliders were tasty but tiny. I will definitely stay here again. Loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Coast Winery is not only known as the best winery in the State of California, it’s also known as Southern California Wine Country’s finest resort, offering up casual elegance in a natural setting accented by estate vineyards. Private, rustic villas and the stately all-suite hotel tower provide ultimate luxury and comfort for overnight stays, complete with fireplaces and oversized marble and granite baths, each with deep soaking tub for two. Exceptional wines, extensive spa, behind-the-scenes wine tours, plus fine dining at the award winning Vineyard Rose Restaurant complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelClick, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, Venere and Otel so you can book your South Coast Winery Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Coast Winery Hotel Temecula
- South Coast Winery Resort And Spa