Gorgeous roses & fragrant flower plantings greeted us when walking up the path to our Villa & once inside, the Villa interior was perfection! The rooms exude a quiet elegance in a sort of old world French country style with all the amenities for a comfortable stay. The Fang Shui was just about perfect. My first thought was - "Wow, I could live in this space!" There was a subdued color scheme with nice touches like the dark marble topped bar sink/cabinet in dark wood with mini bar and fridge discretely enclosed & a dining/work table with gorgeous light fixture - I met a friend here after business in San Diego & we loved the huge bathroom in marble with both a large shower with a seating bench & two shower heads (one a wand) AND a large jacuzzi tub. Very convenient for two people sharing a room. Our room had a lovely sitting area with small sofa & chairs with reading lamps facing the fireplace next to a sliding glass door looking out to our private palm shaded patio next door to the Spa & pool. (A wonderful extra warm outdoor salt water pool with hot tub area at one end. We indulged in relaxing aromatherapy massages & loved the spa services/gift shop as well). Our room had two large comfy beds done up in crisp white linens & tasteful dark wood bedside tables & dresser with large flat screen tv. Our room special included gratis bottled water & a bottle of SCW Merlot...and the Spa 'special' came with a glass of champage & truffles. The 'passport' we got upon registration included discounts on everything on site from winery & gift shop to spa so we were able to same a bit on some items from the gift shop & restaurant as well. Just a note- it looks like the building for check-in was recently completed - It's a bit hard to find and seems a bit like construction not quite finished - One lovely thing however- I arrived just before dusk - found the check-in building with vaulted, collumned entry and was delighted by the swooping, darting swallows who seem to have decided the high arches would make a perfect home. Roses, swallows, luxurious comfort - just the antidote for today's stress filled life!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Coast Winery is not only known as the best winery in the State of California, it’s also known as Southern California Wine Country’s finest resort, offering up casual elegance in a natural setting accented by estate vineyards. Private, rustic villas and the stately all-suite hotel tower provide ultimate luxury and comfort for overnight stays, complete with fireplaces and oversized marble and granite baths, each with deep soaking tub for two. Exceptional wines, extensive spa, behind-the-scenes wine tours, plus fine dining at the award winning Vineyard Rose Restaurant complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your South Coast Winery Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Coast Winery Hotel Temecula
- South Coast Winery Resort And Spa