We enjoy eating here, the food is good and prices surprisingly reasonable. We have spent a night in their villas and they are very cozy and comfortable.
If only the owner would do something about the terrible smell as you walk in and out of the wine tasting area. Whenever we take friends it is awful.
They have been told about the problem but??????!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- South Coast Winery Hotel Temecula
- South Coast Winery Resort And Spa
- South Coast Winery Hotel
- South Coast Winery
- South Coast Winery Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Coast Winery is not only known as the best winery in the State of California for the past two years, it’s also known as Southern California Wine Country’s finest resort, offering up casual elegance in a natural setting accented by estate vineyards. Private villas provide ultimate luxury for overnight stays, complete with fireplaces and Jacuzzi tubs. Exceptional wines, extensive spa plus fine dining at the award winning Vineyard Rose Restaurant complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, EasyToBook, Venere and Tingo so you can book your South Coast Winery Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.