This is a lovely place to spend a weekend. Our king villa was cozy and quiet, the grounds were beautiful and the service was excellent. Even if you're not a big wine taster, it's worth a trip for the hotel itself. We were able to walk through the vineyards and orange groves with a beautiful scenic vista of Temecula. The stay includes a free bottle of wine in your room. We're not big red wine drinkers, so we asked to have ours exchanged for white. No problem! A busboy delivered a new bottle within half an hour. The hot water could have been hotter and the bath towels a little bigger, but those were my only complaints, and minor ones at that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Coast Winery is not only known as the best winery in the State of California, it’s also known as Southern California Wine Country’s finest resort, offering up casual elegance in a natural setting accented by estate vineyards. Private, rustic villas and the stately all-suite hotel tower provide ultimate luxury and comfort for overnight stays, complete with fireplaces and oversized marble and granite baths, each with deep soaking tub for two. Exceptional wines, extensive spa, behind-the-scenes wine tours, plus fine dining at the award winning Vineyard Rose Restaurant complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelClick, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your South Coast Winery Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Coast Winery Hotel Temecula
- South Coast Winery Resort And Spa