I booked a group at the resort for a business trip and was thrilled with the accomodations and the staff. The staff in every area of the resort were attentive, friendly, remembered details about you beyond your name and villa number and were very accomodating of even the smallest request. We had a king villa with a premium view and it was amazing! Totally private, you can't even see anyone elses windows or villas from your patio. The patio was surrounded by vines full of grapes and in the morning we watched hot air balloons float softly by our private patio while we enjoyed coffee and grapes.
We had a private wine tasting and dinner in the Carter Reserve Room and the service and quality of the food were top notch! The staff is knowledgeable about the wine and provided excellent recommendations for pairing the food and wine. We felt like we were the only people at the resort that evening despite there being at least two other rehearsal dinners going on. The resort has beautiful spaces both indoors and out.
I would recommend this resort to anyone visiting the area. The Villas are unique, tastefully decorated and give you a sense of privacy you won't get at a hotel. The cost was reasonable given the accomodations and ammenities provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Coast Winery is not only known as the best winery in the State of California, it’s also known as Southern California Wine Country’s finest resort, offering up casual elegance in a natural setting accented by estate vineyards. Private, rustic villas and the stately all-suite hotel tower provide ultimate luxury and comfort for overnight stays, complete with fireplaces and oversized marble and granite baths, each with deep soaking tub for two. Exceptional wines, extensive spa, behind-the-scenes wine tours, plus fine dining at the award winning Vineyard Rose Restaurant complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your South Coast Winery Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Coast Winery Resort And Spa
- South Coast Winery Hotel Temecula