“Wonderful Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Temecula
Fort Mohave, United States
“Wonderful Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

This is our 2nd stay at this particular Hampton Inn & Suites. Outside appearance is great along with the entrance and lobby. Room was large, comfortable and quiet even though the motel is located near a busy freeway. Complimentary breakfast was excellent as usual!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I made reservations in March for a July wedding that I was attending. I was even offered the special rate by the hotel for the wedding I was attending since the entire family was staying there too.
Checked in 3 hours before leaving to attend the wedding and was even called 15 minutes after checking in to ask if I was happy with my room. That is the good part!!

I left the hotel for the wedding and 30 minutes later a staff member calls me in the middle of the wedding ceremony!! I did not answer the call but during the reception checked my messages. Brandon called to tell me that there was no credit card on file for my room? Then they proceed to tell me i had multiple reservations???????. I checked in with a credit card before they give you a room?
Long story short, I stay at Hilton properties all over the world for business and this was a rare "personal trip" to have such problems with a hotel???

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

For the past four years I've been traveling to Temecula to attend an event at the Pechanga Casino and normally stay there. This year the casino was sold out so I had to stay elsewhere. I seen high ratings on Trip Advisor for the Hampton Inn in Temecula and decided to give it a try, and it turned out to be a great choice!
The hotel is located just off Interstate 15 and not too hard to find. The sign for the hotel doesn't really catch your attention and is surrounded by shrubs so you can easily miss the entrance or turn too early into an unconnected business plaza's parking lot, which happened to me but it was no big problem. The outside of the hotel was very well maintained and there was plenty of parking. It is walking distance from downtown Old Temecula, a short driving distance to a Target, and a short driving distance to restaurants and fast food places. The inside of the hotel was very clean and the lobby was looked nice.
Checking in was very easy and the front desk person was very welcoming. The room we had was excellent for my family and I. It was very spacious, plenty of room for my 1 year old daughter to run around and for my 13 year old son to lounge around. It was very clean and up to date. I really liked the TV's programming, I think it was DirecTV. The free breakfast in the morning was very good. My other half and I were able to keep our exercise routine by using the fitness room, these days having a fitness center at the hotel is must in our travels. The fitness room was great it was very large and the machines were up to date and well kept.
This was my first time staying at a Hampton Inn and it made a lasting impression on me. The hotel staff was excellent and very friendly. The next time I come to Temecula it is highly likely I will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Traverse City, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Stayed for just a night. Loved the friendly and helpful staff, the new build, great continental breakfast, clean rooms, and pleasant atmosphere. The front desk went above and beyond to help with our stay as well as to help us deciding what to take on in town. Wish I had been able to stay there longer.

Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We reserved a studio suite with 2 queen beds and checked in on a Friday. Check in went smoothly and we found our room to be modern, spacious, and comfortable. The room included a small kitchen area, a desk, and a sitting area with a couch, chair and table. It was larger than some studio apartments. The hotel is located close to a major highway and we were shocked at how quiet it is in the hotel. Absolutely no noise from passing traffic.The bathroom was fairly large with under the sink storage and lots of counter space. The room worked out great for our family of three.

The hotel is really wonderful on the inside. The only negative for me is that it looks like it was plopped down in an area with no character. It is located between a gas station and what looks like a dusty abandoned empty lot. We really enjoy getting out and exploring new cities so we usually run when we're on vacation.The location is about two blocks from Old Towne Temecula so we headed out in that direction. Old Towne Temecula is interesting but didn't make for a very long run. We looped around a couple times and then ended up at the Starbucks for coffee.

I would stay again without hesitation.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Long Beach, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Very nice, clean hotel. Very classic Hampton. Didn't check out the pool or much of the hotel really. Bed and pillows very comfortable. Never been disappointed with a Hampton bed. Free wi-fi, DirecTV, frig.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

The Hampton in Temecula provided a warm welcome for a short weekend stay in wine country. Easy walking distance to downtown Temecula where there is a lot of wonderful shops and activity. Wonderful visit!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula? Share your experiences!