“One of the Best Hampton Inns ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X Points Package
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Temecula
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
“One of the Best Hampton Inns ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

We've stayed at 2 Hampton Inns (Little Rock & San Diego) earlier this year. Both were nice, clean and great places to stay. The Temecula Hampton Inn exceeded our expectations. The room was large, close to Old Town Temecula and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The property has a lot of parking (all outside, no garage parking). The breakfast area is large with many tables. We were here Tuesday & Wednesday (May 6 & 7). I believe the eating area & food service area could get crowded on weekends. The room had a wetbar with mini refrigerator. The coffee maker was set up in this area which was a nice change from finding the coffee maker setup in the bathroom. There were lots of electrical outlets and I was able to charge my electronics conveniently.

Room Tip: Room 231 was convenient to the elevator. I don't think any room in this property would be noisy...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
San Jose, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Great hotel located right next to downtown Temecula. Everything about the hotel was excellent - room, cleaniness, appearance, service. I would definitely recommend staying here if you are in the Temecula area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

One of the nicest and most modern Hampton Inns we've stayed at in the past few years. New, super clean, comfortable rooms and good breakfast. Perfect location to explore the local wineries all of which are only a few miles away.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

I stay here in Temecula, it was close to my job and my house. My son came to town visiting for a funeral. We didn't have enough room at my house . So I choose to stay here. I really enjoyed the room . Thank you

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Madrid, España
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I stayed there on April 2014 for my 2nd time and I only can talk good about it.Nice, clean, confortable and walking distance to the old town for dinner and drinks.It also well located to reach the wine country by car.
The breakfast is included, not a great one but enough to start the day and have a good coffe. I would definitely go there if I travel again to the area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Sherman Oaks, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

This was a very nice, newly renovated hotel. The decor was very modern and I loved the color scheme, not overly done. The set up was nice with a wet bar set up in the bed area. The beds were very comfortable, and the bathroom was huge! Great location , close to downtown, within walking distance. Short drive to all the wineries.
My one and only complaint was the thin walls, or doors, between the adjoining rooms. We had a young child next to us that was crying most the night, at least until 2:30am. I'm a mom so I can drown that out, but the doors and walls did not muffle it very well.
Other than that I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014
Sherman Oaks CA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Our stay at the Hampton was excellent. I have no negative comments to make as from the front desk people to the housekeeping staff, all were great. The room was clean and nice and my granddaughter loved the pool. The location was near Old Town and other places so all was convenient. I would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula? Share your experiences!