“Hands Down-The Best” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Oceanside, California
“Hands Down-The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

I have never had a bad meal at this restaurant. The service and food is consistently good. I always feel like I have had something healthy when I eat here. The desserts are more than the usual "other restaurant" offering. The Butter Cake with cheese cake center with the best vanilla ice cream ever on the side. They closed the restaurant in VIsta which broke my heart. Now, we have to go all the way to Solana Beach which is not always convenient. Just as well, I would weigh even more than I do now.

Visited July 2012

Oceanside, California
“pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

bbq chicken pizza is out of this world good! pizza paired with a salad is perfect for sharing.

Visited February 2012
Murrieta, California
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

This place has great pizza. They have a salad on a pizza--Tri-colore pizza! Their whole menu has been great...never disappointed. Easy to get into and close to the movie so it makes a great date night!

Visited April 2012
temecula
“Great experience always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

I love cpk, the grilled veggie sandwich is delicious w/chicken . The service is friendly prompt and personal. They also have a good wine list and food for the kids. My youngest is 4 and its nice to have somewhat of an upscale restaurant w/ food and wine mommy likes plus crayons and pizza for the kids :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oceanside, CA
“Love the soups!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

Whenever I go to the CPK, I love to order the combination soup plate, where two different soups are ladled together but don't mix--so tasty! I also love their salads. Seems I never order pizza when I go!