“This place is a real find!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 336 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Organic, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery
Description: One of the very few locally owned restaurants that is not part of a national chain. We know how important good nutrition is to you and your family. Our vision is to bring to you home style cooking using the best ingredients, local and organic when possible, cooked simply with bold flavors all at an affordable price. Mostly items on menu GLUTEN FREE
San Diego, California
“This place is a real find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Excellent food, charming service, healthy choices, very reasonable prices and right off the 15. This has become my new "go to" place in Temecula.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Riverside, California
“Healthy Informal Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Excellent food with quality you can taste. We had the free range rotisserie chicken plate. The quality of the chicken and the preparation was good. The grilled veggies were perfectly prepared. The thickly cut sweet potato fries were uniquely seasoned and very tasty. The foccacia bread was also excellent. Indoor seating is very limited as others have noted. There is a lot of outdoor seating even for large parties. It would be a great place for takeout food for someone who lives in the area. The salads were well displayed and looked good, but we didn't try these. The only problem was there were too many items I wanted to try so we will be back!! The half chicken plate seemed like a good value for the price. Highly recommended.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Murrieta, California
“Love It and Hope it Grows”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

The first time we ate hear the food was great, but the bread was so salty as to make it inedible, but the nice thing about smart, small business owners is they are nimble. They have listened to their customers and made the necessary changes. I ate their again and the bread had no salt on it and tasted wonderful. Its nice having a mostly organic place to eat at a reasonable price. Its not cheap, but also not expensive for the quality of food served.

I get the sense they are still working out their service line, it doesn't feel fluid - but I'm confident they'll fix it.

I'm a fan and plan on going back often. Also, my finicky son - LOVED IT! Of course he had the Tri-Tip...which is more than I usually let him spend when we go out.

I've had the steak and chicken and several of the sides - everything has been wonderful.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dallas
“Great for kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Loved the $4 kids meals (not sure if this was a weekly special or not). Chicken, side, focaccia and apple juice. All of the food was excellent quality.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Temecula, California
“Delicious & Healthy Food! A Must Try!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

My son was craving chicken so we decided to check out this new place. We almost missed it since it is tucked away between Barbecues Galore & a jewelry store in the plaza with Trader Joe's. It's very casual & the prices are very reasonable. My son ordered the half chicken plate with the peri peri sauce (there's a variety of sauces to choose from!) with 2 sides: garlic roasted potatoes & mac-n-cheese. It also came with fresh baked foccacia bread. I ordered the large Asian chicken salad. We were very impressed. I sampled my son's plate & you can literally taste the wholesome goodness & deliciousness! All this was only $13.90---I was shocked but pleased! The service was very warm & friendly. We can't wait to go back & try out their other healthy offerings!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere