“Nice but no room wi-fi” 3 of 5 stars

Pechanga Resort and Casino
45000 Pechanga Pkwy, Temecula, CA 92592   |
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Temecula
Temple City, California
“Nice but no room wi-fi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Very nice room, restaurants were good and staff helpful and nice.

The problem? The advertised wi-fi did not work at all in the room we were in (10th floor, supposedly a "premium" floor). When I complained they told me it was a known problem and you can get better reception in the hall (which, by the way, wasn't true).

In order to get adequte wi-fi I had to sit in the lobby. So if wi-fi is one of your requirements forget this place.

Room Tip: Our 10th floor room had no wi-fi, not sure about the others.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

This is a beautiful RV Park very well maintained with spacious sites and very easy to park our 40 foot motor home even in the back in space we chose. The office staff were very helpful when we wanted to extend our stay from 5 to 6 nights, we did have to move our motor home to a different site but were grateful they made the extra night available to us. The park was full on the weekend and we were a bit concerned about the noise but it quieted right down at night. Tbey have a shuttle that runs 24 hours from the park to the casino which sure is convenient. They also have plenty of security that would drive through the RV Resort all the time, they even followed us to our RV to tell us our tail lights were not working on our car, that was very much appreciated! We will definitely be staying here on our next trip to our hometown of Temecula!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Modesto, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

This is a fantastic hotel and casino. A great find in Temecula Ca, who would think a Resort hotel and casino would be there also the town is a nice place to see. We were on one of our road trips and we will go back.
The hotel is a beautiful place to stay. To start with, all of the staff are friendly and so helpful it was a change from most casinos and hotels. We had a room that was beautiful, clean, quiet and a pleasure to stay in plus a view of the golf course. The casino was one of the largest we have stayed in and let me tell you we have been to over 200 casinos, so many machines to play. All of the staff was helpful and friendly and we truly enjoyed. We ate at two of the resturants, both great dinning. The do have a court food service and had to have a cup cake and sooo good.
I left my new I pad in the room and they had it two days later for me. Only problem is to get someone to actually answer the housekeeping phone. Security personal were a big help.
They even had a pow wow that just started and we went on Friday great night and they even had a shuttle.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
California City, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Srayed and played at the resort. We made a spa appointment for massages and found it to be nice but very small and minimal facilities to most resorts. Was a very good massage and service but don't expect facilities for spending the day. Dinner at the Great Oak Steakhouse highly recommended but be aware it is vwry expensive. Overall nice getaway for a couple days.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Mission Viejo, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I was invited to a golf tournament at Pechanga so I brought my wife and made it a nice weekend trip. The golf course is one of the best I have ever played. It starts at the club house next to the hotel and winds it's way up the mountains until you get to the top and have a view of the whole Temecula Valley. The Hotel room was very nice and clean. The staff let us know that the top floors could get loud because of the club on the top floor so we got a room on a middle floor and it still had a great view and was quiet. Plan on spending some time at old town Temecula seeing all the shops.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Fullerton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

What a great place, we spent 2 nights, the first night was in space by the parking garage, when the bars let out aprox 2:10 a.m. it got sort of loud, Delivery trucks in the morning were a little loud, we were over to the north east corner of th resort, SUPER quiet, they have a very active security staff, a free shuttle to get around the resort and to the Casino, when u place the call, I think it took 1.5 mins for a shuttle to show up at my RV , will return again

Room Tip: the area around the parking structure can get loud
Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
West Hollywood, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Was in town for a wedding.

The only bad to say about the resort is that check in, valet, service in general seemed to take a while compared to other hotels. During check in they asked for the same credit card I used to book, well I had booked months before, I had no idea what card it was on. I only usually use two, turns out one of my cards had been cancelled and reissued by my bank, and so the numbers didn't match. They told me they had to refund the old card and charge the new one. This really doesn't make sense, I had already paid, why don't you just put any incidentals and further charges on the new card?! So check in was already taking a while, then this took quite a while longer. Then waiting for valet took a good 15 minutes, and it was a Thursday afternoon. So I would hate to see when it is busier. I asked if there was self parking for the hotel, there is, but it's quite a walk. So that's pretty bad.

However, the hotel is very clean. And let me tell you, my room was AWESOME. I got a king suite. It was on the 8th floor I think, great views of the golf course and mountains. The suite is HUGE. Nice bar, dining room, living room, gigantic bathroom, big king size bedroom, lots of nice spaces to relax. And it was all clean and new. They only had a smoking room, and I couldn't even smell the smoke.

The casino is a good size with a great variety of machines. Plenty of food options. Easy in and out. And Temecula is such a cute area with lots to see and do. Definitely will come back.

Room Tip: Nothing bad to say, but if you get a good rate on the suites, definitely worth it, it's like hav...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Been to Pechanga Resort and Casino? Share your experiences!