You added Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country to your Saves list
Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Temecula, California
“Meh”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

The only good thing about this hotel is that they allow pets. We asked for non-smoking room on the first floor, but clearly someone had smoked in it prior to our arrival, but our room was quickly switched. The motel is nothing fancy, just somewhere to lay your head. Too expensive for what it is though at least the weekend I went.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Winchester, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I enjoyed my stay here. The room was nice and clean with all the necessary amenities available at hand. Teresa was very friendly & attentive in making sure my stay was as comfortable as possible, Rose was very polite & management was very accommodating to any small concerns I had. The only negative things I have to say is, the hotel definitely needs a better selection of tv channels & breakfast should run a little later.

• Stayed February 2014
Temecula, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

My dad came in China to visited me. He was stay here for almost 6 month. Everyone here made he feel welcome and he feel like home. Very Nice clean, very organize. Best place to stay. Highly recommend this place!

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Tustin, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

We stayed here for Valentine's Day. We had asked for a non-smoking room and even though it was listed as a non-smoking room, it smelled heavily of smoke. The women at check-in and check-out were very friendly and pleasant, The room only had 1 coffee mug so I had to go down to the desk in the morning to get another one. And the bathroom towels were small and very thin. I would have used two but I wanted to leave one for my husband. Other than that, the room and bathroom were clean but nothing to write home about. I would look elsewhere next time we go.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Orange, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

This place gets better and better every time I call for my reservation. I don't even hesitate to look for other place to stay. Hilda and Jessica front desk always making me feel at home and very welcome and even when I check out 2/12/14 they always treating me sweet HAPPY VALENTINES DAY girls!! Extended Stay America in Temecula is the best place to stay, rooms always nice and clean, to restaurants. Always recommend my coworkers this is the best place to stay
Girls keep up the excellent job see you soon!

Room Tip: Always ask for Jessica or Hilda to make your day easy and feel home.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Spring Valley, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

I dont usually write reviews but after my experience yesterday i feel like its a must! So bad news first.. upon arriving to the hotel to check in I immediately walked into a very awkward and uncomfortable setting, the front desk clerk was trying to help one of the guest with her room keys this guest was horribily rude and being racially degrading for no reason, but the clerk remained extremely professional considering the circumstance and continued to remain friendly and professional while helping me, with a big smile on her face. (even though you could tell she was pissed) I dont remember her name but i know it started with a "T". During the process of checking me in she explained the ins and out of my stay and made me feel very welcomed. The room was nice and clean. I love the fact they have kitchens in them! the bed was decent. The area was nice besides being right next to the freeway, lots of stores and resturaunts within a 5-10 mile radius. but overall a good stay! I'll be back

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about the staff and the hotel; however, we apologize that another guest created an awkward situation for you.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at ltm@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
San Diego, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

was looking forward to this trip and this stay; went to spend Thanksgiving with daughters. did not know it was a pet friendly hotel, and no one told one guest you were to pick up behind your pet; as they did not. That was my first greeting upon our arrival. Like the other guest who commented, I too, did not like it that housekeeping was unavailable, had to do own dishes that came with the room. Had an alzheimers relative with me, so my stay was extra trying. Didn't know I had to turn in the soiled towels in order to receive fresh towels; even card keys stopped working twice. Will try to make a better selection next time from hotels.com. Learned my lesson

Room Tip: request a room not located on the top floor, and near the parking lot where you can keep an eye on y...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that our guests did not pick up after their dogs. In response to your feedback, I am having my staff remind all guests with pets that we do expect them to pick up after their dogs. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ltm@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Been to Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country? Share your experiences!