“Great value, Great location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Temecula
Temecula
“Great value, Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

This hotel has a great location - easy access to fwy., Old Town for good entertainment, wine country, and good golfing. Comfortable room w/kitchenette. Not top-of-the-line accommodations but good value for the money - clean and comfortable.

• Stayed February 2013
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Thank you for the excellent review of your most recent stay with us in Temecula. We appreciate the comments about the property being clean and comfortable along with being a good value. Again, thank you for the review, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Yuma, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Comfortable bed and 4 pillows were well appreciated. The staff very helpful with change of situations and needs for crew members. I liked having a full size refrigerator and kitchen since I stay for several weeks this is great plus. Close to many shops and restaurants and entertainment. This is amongst the cleanest Extended Stay I've stayed in and I've been to several due to my work. No pool(bummer) and traffic can be heavy but Temecula is a happening place, I definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
We just recevied a copy of your review of your most recent stay with us. First, thank you very much for your company's business. We truly appreciate it. Secondly, thank you very much for the kind words about the service that is provided by our associates. Thank you so much for choosing Extended Stay Hotels, we look forward to the next time your crew is in Temecula.
costa mesa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stayed at this location for 3 days during the week and we loved it we will defiantly come back .The staff where all great and very friendly .The thing I liked most about it was the kitchen I saved so much by being able to cook .

Room Tip: No pool or kid activities but staff gave us places close by where we can go .
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic review of your stay with us. I'm thrilled to hear that our associates provided such friendly service during your stay in Temecula. I'm also so pleased to hear that the kitchens were a great benefit during your stay. Again, thank you for your review. We look forward to the next time you are in Temecula.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there with my boyfriend while we went to Pechanga. When we walked into the hotel we were happy with the cleanliness of the lobby and when we went to our room it was clean and smelled really fresh. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone I know that will need to stay in Temecula.

• Stayed February 2013
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased that you chose to stay with us while visiting the Pechanga Resort. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you visit the Pechanga Resort.
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

This is a great place to stay in Temecula. I stayed here with my husband this month when we came to the wineries. The kitchen was a really nice feature and we were able to bring food with us to save money while we were on vacation. The rooms were very clean and updated. The staff was friendly and helped with directions and anything we needed. Thank you, we will absolutely be back.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. It's s great to hear that the staff was friendly, helpful and was able to provide directions during your stay. We're thrilled that you found great value in our kitchens and were able to cook a little while on vacation. Again, thank you so much for the great review, we're so happy that you enjoyed the local wineries and look forward to the next time you are in Temecula.
El Dorado County, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've been here for some time now and I've been very impressed with how friendly and helpful all of the staff are. The housekeepers do a thorough job of cleaning and stocking my room, the maintenance staff is always ready to take care of any problem that comes up, everything is always neat and clean and the front office staff always have the answers to my questions. Everyone has a smile on their face and they are very helpful with questions about activities and services available in Temecula and the surrounding area. If you are planning on visiting Temecula I recommend that you stay at this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that our associates are always helpful and provide that helpful service with a smile. Thank you again for sharing your positive experience with all of our associates. We look forward to your continued business!
Pasadena, Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was visiting my parents and stayed at this hotel in Temecula. The staff was great and the room was clean and very comfortable for my kids and myself. When I return to the area I will for sure stay there again. I have told my brothers to make sure and stay there as well.

Room Tip: Stay here you will NOT regret it!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to recognize the efforts of our staff. I'm so pleased to hear that you have recommended our hotel to your family. It truly makes up proud when our guests recommend our hotel to their family members. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to your continued business.

Been to Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country? Share your experiences!